Life Is Full of Surprises

Leto encounter

I looked at Damien and we just stood there and then smiled, and agreed to come back to the hotel sense we had a lot of pictures. When I went to pick up my key in the reception the lady gave me an envelope, hand written, but she didn’t said from who it was. I just looked at Damien and we went to my room to read it.

"Hi Paty. I’m looking forward to annoy you tonight my sweetie. I know that you met my brother and I’m also looking forward to know you better, because you seem quite interesting. Jared Leto.”

I ended it and I just looked at Damien shocked. But we decided not to react badly to the letter, it was just a joke. So we went to the bar across the street and I brought my laptop with me, so I could chat with my friends. I sat outside the bar and took a juice until Damien went to his room telling me that we would meet at 8:00 pm to get some dinner, I agreed. Then without a warning I saw two figures standing in front of me, so I took my eyes of the screen and saw two guys smiling at me.

“Well if it isn’t my friend Paty.” Jared said joking.

“Hi Leto brothers, how are tonight?” I asked looking at both.

“We’re fine and how are you my darling?” Shannon asked trying not to laugh.

“I’m good. So do you defy every girl you meet?” I said looking at Jared.

“No, just the ones I think that are interesting” he said looking at me, which made me blush.

“Where’s your friend?” Shannon asked.

“He went to his room to rest a bit.” I answered now focused on passing my photos to the laptop.

“Are you guys staying in Paris for how much time?” Jared asked interested

“Sense today is Monday, we will stay until Thursday and then we are going to the kids place.” I said blushing and smiling.

“Kids place?” Shannon asked puzzled.

“Disneyland. I just convinced Damien to go with me” I said looking at them and very surprised that they were actually talking to me, they the members of a band were actually talking to me, I thought I was in heaven.

“That’s so cute” Jared said making a cutie face like those we do to babies. I just looked at him and start laughing a lot.

“Where are you from Paty? You don’t seem British or American…” Shannon said.

“I’m Portuguese, more exactly from Lisbon” I said.

“That’s cool. We love Portugal it’s a beautiful country. Our first show there was awesome.” Jared said with sparkling eyes.

“Where you on our first show in Portugal? Shannon asked

“Yeah, I was. I was so excited to see you guys, and I loved it!” I said smiling at both.

Then my cell phone rang, with The Kill has ring tone, I just look at the ID and see that it is Damien. I picked it up

“Hi Damien! Are you ready for dinner?” I asked with a happy tone.

“Yeah, I’m ready. Who are you with? I can hear male voices laughing…” Damien asked being protective has always.

“I’m with the Leto brothers. Don’t worry they’re cool.” I said calming Damien down.

“Meet me at the restaurant La France in 10 minutes ok?” Damien said.

“Alright I’m going.” I said hanging up andthen I looked at Shannon and at Jared.

“Guys I’m going to met Damien for dinner, see ya later” I said giving a hug to Shannon because he gave me one to and I hugged Jared also but he just started to wink at me, and I left pretending I was mad at him.