Life Is Full of Surprises

Separated from each other

“Paty what about some breakfast?” Shannon said grabbing my arm while we were leaving the boat.

“That sounds great! Great job on finding a boat bro.” I said smiling at him

We went to a random cafe and we ate some muffins and some coffee.

“Well Jared and I are going tonight to Bossier City to spend Christmas with our family.” Shannon said, my face changed completely.

Sense I met them we got practically inseparable and I thought that the guys would like to spend Christmas with me and my family and of course bringing their family along. But I decided to keep my ideas to myself this time because they didn’t see Constance in a long time and they just talked by phone so I hadn’t the courage to tell them to not go and stay.

“But they have to come to Jared’s birthday.” I said finishing my coffee. Shannon nodded and we stood and started walking to my house.

“Paty can I talk to you about something?” Shannon asked

“Of course you can bro. Is something wrong?” I asked him, looking at him. He seemed nervous and I didn’t like it. Shannon was always cheerful that was why we connected so well.

“It’s about Jo. I love her you know that but I don’t know how I can say it to her.” Shannon said looking down, I raised his chin with my index finger and I smiled

“Just go strait to the point with her. She’s not like me. I’m a romantic you know that but if you are going to tell her just say it.” I said smiling at him, his eyes sparkled while he smiled

“So cutie what are you wearing for Jared’s Halloween surprise birthday party? It was your idea so I think you should get something HOT!” Shannon said making us both laugh hysterically.

“Ah don’t worry! Jo and I are making some arrangements to the dresses we drew. What are you planning for yourself?” I asked while we started walking to my dad’s house.

“I’m not saying!” Shannon said laughing, I laughed with him. We were definitely like best friends, he made me laugh so much I just couldn’t stop.

We reached my house and I said goodbye to Shannon to go with Jo. We went to Mike’s house where he had already changed the dresses.

Mine was still dark purple, medium but it had a cat tail attached to it, some spider webs hanging in the end of the dress, black pieces of fabric hanging on the sweetheart neckline. I looked at the changes on the dress and I immediately offered to be the first to be measured because Jared’s plain was almost leaving.

Jo and I rushed after Mike took her measures. I opened my apartment’s door to find a huge red roses bouquet on the entrance with a card

I love you’ It simply said this. I looked at Jo and her mouth was open.

“We’re too late.” I said almost crying

“Paty! Don’t cry like a baby! Let’s go to the airport come on hurry!” She said pushing me.

JARED'S P.O.V

10 minutes ago

“Jared come on!” Shannon yelled from Paty’s door step

“Shannon wait! She might be reaching home right now.” I begged. I didn’t want to leave without seeing Paty.

“Don’t worry. They’ll go to the airport.” Shannon said grabbing my suitcase and pushing me outside.

We went in a cab, I couldn’t stop staring at the window. I put my hoodie and my shades on while Shannon just stared

“Bro don’t worry. She’s going to be there.” Shannon said

“I really wanted to spend Christmas with her. I wonder what face she will make when she opens her gift.” I said chuckling imagining Paty’s happy face, she loved presents so I loved giving them to her. She was so special she sometimes seemed like a little girl sometimes so grown up.

I signed. I didn’t like been away from her. It was only for a couple of days but still. I knew I could trust everyone else to take care of her but that freak that attacked her was my first problem. If he hurt her I was able to kill him, for her I would do everything.

Shannon and I reached the airport, still no sight of either Paty or Jo. Shannon went to make our check in while I prayed for her to come. She just drove me crazy how could a single girl do that? Shannon was right I was really in love this time.

“Bro come on. It’s time.” Shannon said sadly. He didn’t say but I knew that he wanted to see Jo though they didn’t have anything.

I walked slowly and messing up with my Blackberry just for distraction. About 30 minutes later we were embarking on the plain when I looked at the glass window and I saw Paty with her hands on it. Breathing heavily. I wanted to run and kiss her but I couldn’t, the stupid man wouldn’t let me pass

“Please it’s urgent!” I yelled at him but he didn’t let me pass. Paty’s face was desolated.

Though she smiled, and waved. Then looking down and shaking. She was crying, goodbyes broke her apart.

PATY'S P.O.V

My hands were on the glass window when Jared noticed me. He tried to come to meet me but they didn’t let him. His face was sad but I wanted to see him happy so I smiled. It was a weak smile but at least it was one. Then I broke into tears.

Jo embraced me, she was also sad because she didn’t see any Shannon. Suddenly my mobile phone started to vibrate, a message.

I wish you a Merry Christmas sweet Cheeks, my love, my pretty woman. P.S I love you P.s.s: I love even more and now more and now more.’ The message was from Jared. I grabbed my mobile harder and I rested next to my heart crying.

JARED'S P.O.V

I texted her in a hope to light her beautiful face. I tried to see her reaction and has expected she smiled and she rested her phone next to her heart. I was sent to my seat. I felt a lot better when my Blackberry vibrated.

I LOVE YOU P.S: I hope you little the presents Santa Paty sent *laughs* I love you… you are my proof of heaven’ The message said.

Paty always expressed herself very happily that was why she was the most optimist person I had ever met. Shannon looked deeply at his phone hoping for it to do something.

JO's P.O.V

Paty received the most romantic message from JL and I was reluctant about sending Shannon one. Did I love him? Did he love me back?

One thing I knew for sure, he had caught my eye. I had so much fun with him but when he was with Paty he was just different. They were so connected that I was a little jealous about that relationship. But I had no reasons to. Shannon was a loyal brother and I had to do something I couldn’t just let this wonderful man get away from my life without a fight.

Merry Christmas! My sexy drummer *wink* Kiss and come back as soon as you can’ I wrote, then I was uncertain about sending.

“Are you sending it or not? When the plain starts theirs motors they have to put the phones off” Paty said looking warmly at me. We both knew what was the most right to do.

SHANNON’s P.O.V

GOD! Should I send? Shouldn’t I send. DAMN IT!

“Shann just send it already. You’re almost collapsing.” Jared said knowing well that Paty was having the same talk with Jo.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, a message. It was from Jo. I got the guts and I sent her one back.

Oh sexy don’t worry. I’ll come running. Take care of everyone or me and Mr. young brother Jared would crazy. Kiss’ I wrote and sent smiling widely. Jared noticed and just tried to hide his laughter

PATY’s P.O.V

“So??” I asked trying to peek at Jo’s mobile phone. I was going death curious about the reply she had got from Shannon. She was blushing and smiling heavenly.

She didn’t allow me to see it, but still I felt happy that she had finally had the courage to say something.

After this I went to my apartment so I could rest because tomorrow I had to go buy the food for the Christmas Eve with my grandma.