Life Is Full of Surprises

Christmas = Gifts + gifts

The next morning, I woke up and I went to shop for the Christmas food. My grandma was exaggerating but this year I let her. Jo was coming to my dad’s house and that was absolutely great.

After helping in the kitchen I sat on my dad’s balcony. I missed Jared so much it was twisting my heart.

“Pats what’s wrong?” Jo asked sitting beside me enjoying the view

“I miss him.” I said biting my lip. Jo smiled and nodded with her head

“They’ll be back tomorrow!” She said trying to cheer me up, but I wasn’t in the mood.

The door bell rang and I stood to get it. It was Mike with the dresses. I picked both and took them to my sisters room, it was the only place I knew nobody would try to see them beside my sister. The rest of the day went by with me calling Johnny, Collin, Tim and leaving Shannon, Jared and Tomo for last.

I decided to call Tomo first.

“TOMO!!” I yelled happily.

“Paty!! How are you sweet thing?” Tomo asked

“Oh I can’t wait to open the gifts!” I said excitedly and jumping a little around the balcony.

“A child!” Tomo said, I stopped laughing

“I was calling to be nice and you call me child?” I asked him ironically but totally kidding with him

“Sorry Paty Bear. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” Tomo said laughing making me laugh

“MERRY CHRISTMAS TOMO. I’ll see you soon. Kiss.” I said and then I hang up.

At least he always cheers me up. I had to get the guts to call the Leto’s. I couldn’t cry, it would tear Jared apart. I called to Shannon’s mobile phone.

“Yellow?” Shannon’s voice asked

“It’s not yellow! It’s MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” I yelled at him

“Paty? GOD You could have said it was you before. Jesus Jared just got out with mom.” Shannon said rather disappointed.

“Well about Jared it’s ok but I know someone who wants to talk to you.” I said smirking and then passing the phone to Jo and leaving.

I ran to my laptop and I sent a e-mail for Jared’s BlackBerry. I may not talk to him but I had to send him something. After writing a simple but a little long e-mail I went towards Jo again and was about to explode with happiness. I hugged her knowing I had just did a wonderful thing.

JO’s P.O.V

My sweet Pats was a bit depressed. I couldn’t stand it and for what Shannon said Jared wasn’t very cheerful. So we both had the greatest idea. I was going to put Paty’s laptop webcam on when we were going to open the presents so Jared could see her. She will not know because then she’ll just act differently.

We had the normal Christmas Eve dinner and I questioned myself why was Paty wishing Merry Christmas already? She sure was enthusiastic about this.

She grabbed her I-pod and sat on the couch looking like a maniac at the clock. Only at midnight we could open the presents. I turned the web cam on and I saw both Shannon and Jared sitting on a couch looking at the Shannon’s laptop screen.

Paty was in Mars so I was just talking to them and telling them that it was about 5 minutes. I turned the speakers on so they could hear what she was going to say.

PATY's P.O.V

I was dragged in my world thinking about what Jared was doing when I looked at the clock midnight.

I jumped from the couch everybody looking at me

“People!!! IT’S MIDNIGHT!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs jumping around the room.

My dad appeared on the room and giving me the honors of opening the first present. I looked searching for mine and Jo pointed at a big gift. It was Jared’s.

I started ripping of the red paper around it, in a huge expectation when BAM! A black guitar appeared right in front of my eyes. My eyes widened

“OMFG I got a GUITAR!!!!” I yelled grabbing the guitar and jumping with it all over the place, kissing it.

“Yeah now I can learn!! This is so COOL!!” I said noticing the notes underneath the guitar.

‘Use the pen to sign it’ I read loud. I saw a white pen on the end of the paper and when I looked at the guitar I noticed it was autographed by Jared, Shannon, Tomo and Tim. I signed my name on it.

Now keep it in a good place until you have your first lessons. I love you.’ I read blushing. I smiled, I was truly happy. It was an amazing gift.

I didn’t know how to play any instrument and I always wished to learn the guitar so Jared was giving another one of my dreams its wings.

“Alright Jo you’re next!” I announced sitting on the couch looking at the guitar it looked so perfect.

JARED’s P.O.V

I was sad I hadn’t had the change to talk to her but Shannon’s idea was brilliant. I sat on the couch and then I saw her. My eyes sparkled. Has I imagined happy and jumping. My gift was the first one, she opened it and her face went crazy. Shannon and I busted out laughing at her reaction. She was so happy she could blow away! I loved that reaction.

She sat on the couch just looking at it, I would do everything to be there with her. Shannon punched my arm lightly and turned off the webcam. I couldn’t wait to see her face when she got to her appartment

It was our time now. When I opened my gift from Paty I was stunned, a Hugo Boss watch. WOW! It was black and very modern. Simple and I liked it. I immediately put it on my left wrist like she used her watch. Shannon got a t-shirt that made us laugh our asses off.

PATY’s P.O.V

Jo received a floral necklace from Shannon, how cute. My bro being romantic made me smile. Jared gave her a The Rasmus CD her favorite band and Tomo a kit with painting supplies.

When it came to me, the gifts were always huge. Shannon gave me a Sing Star game, he was challenging me. He would see my revenge. Tomo offered me a lot of chocolate sweets and a cooking book. I wasn’t the best person on the kitchen, so Tomo was determined into turning me into a specialist.

After receiving also clothes, a Requiem for a dream DVD and other stuff, I went upstairs and I picked my dress. I walked home sense it was so near. I had the bag with my gifts and the dress carefully put in there on my left arm and the guitar on my right. It was cold so I hurried home.

When I entered the house more roses were in it. Was it Jared? He left this afternoon how could he?. I thought. I put the guitar on a corner of my room, the dress on the hanger of the closet and the rest of the gifts on a chair. I was only putting those on a place tomorrow. I was tired but I had to put all of those beautiful roses on jars. I put them all and they were a lot.

I looked at my living room’s wall and it was light blue and with ‘Merry Christmas’ written on it in white. In the end it said JL. I smiled and took a picture of it putting it has my picture on the mobile phone.

He did so much for me and I so little for him. He always got me out of surprise, I loved it I admit but it wasn’t fair. I had to make it up to him. I just hope he liked his present and that he likes the DVD me and Shannon are making I thought.

The next morning I woke up to my cell phone ringing

“Hello?” I said rubbing my eyes, still very sleepy.

“Sweet cheeks!” Jared said very low because he knew how I was in the morning. I woke right away by hearing his voice

“Jared!! Thank you so much for the guitar!!!!!” I said sitting on the bed and smiling widely.

“Did you like the wall?” Jared asked.

“If I liked it, I loved it!” I said raising and going to the bath room to wash my face quickly.

I washed it

“Then do me a favor. Go there and pull the Merry Christmas paint off.” Jared said excited.

“If it is painted how am I supposed to pull it off?” I asked him, he chuckled and I went towards the living room.

The words were glued to the wall. I pulled them and behind them was a paint of me and Jared on the wall. It was like a portrait but it was literally painted on the wall. I almost cried.

“Oh babe I wish you were here.” I said, Jared remained silent.

“I wished I was there too. I love you Paty never forget that.” Jared said and then he hang up.

We both knew he had too or else he would hear me cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, so lovey dovey XD But I love it!