Life Is Full of Surprises

Concert

I had dinner with Damien and we went to the hotel early. He left to his room and I grabbed my keys and went to mine. When I was about to open my door something made a strange sound. I stopped, locked the door, and I looked around. Then I saw Jared in his door staring at me. I looked at him.

“Good Night, Mr. Jared” I said with a big smile, and just waved at him and closed my door. The next morning it was 7:40 am and I decided to swim a little in the pool, so I dressed my swimsuit and I took my towel. I spent 30 minutes in the pool and when I was starting to prepare to go back to the room I noticed that I was being watched but I didn't knew from where. Until I noticed a guy with black hair in a window looking at me and smiling. I just stared at him and then I realized that he was Jared and I just looked at him and I left, because I was getting tired of him starring at me, I didn’t get him.

When I got to my room I took a shower and dressed a t-shirt, jeans and my white Converse, and then I noticed something near my laptop. I reach it and saw that there are two V.I.P tickets for a 30 seconds to Mars show. I smiled and jumped all over the room and the next thing I noticed and was running from my room to Damien’s room. Then we had breakfast but I didn’t see any of the Leto’s, and I started to think that maybe Jared didn’t like my reaction from the pool and that made me nervous.

After breakfast me and Damien went to the Louvre Museum and then to the show that we had tickets for. When we reached the place a security took us backstage and there they were. '30 SECONDS TO MARS!!!' I thought I was going to pass out but Damien had his arm in my waist because he knew this was an important moment.

“Paty, you’re here. I wanted to introduce you to everyone before the show” Jared said happy to see us.

“This is Tomo, that’s Tim with the guitar and Shannon is getting ready.” Jared said.

“I like your gloves” I said to Jared blushing a little.

“And I like your smile” he said smiling.

“Are you guys taking the masks?” I asked excited.

“Yes we are, and actually this is yours” Tomo said giving me one of the masks and smiling.

“Oh thank you so much!” I said hugging him.

“It was Jared’s idea. “ Tomo said

“Where is he?” I said looking everywhere

“In that room” Tim pointed

“Thanks” I said and I ran to the room. I knocked and then I opened the door. Jared was sitting in a couch and he didn’t even look at me.

“May I?” I said with a playful voice

“Sure.” Jared said

“Thanks , for the mask” I said sitting beside him.

“And Thanks for the tickets.” I said looking at him

“Your welcome, I did it because I kinda like you Paty” He said looking at me with eyes full of emotions.

“Jared, I like you to. And I just wanna tell you that I’m a big fan of yours, and that I really appreciate the fact that you introduced me to the band and that you actually are nice to me. And sorry for my reaction this morning.”

“I like you since the first time I saw you in the hotel” he said staring at me.

“But Jared…” and it happened. He had just kissed me and I was just there still thinking that this trip to Paris was being a lot different then I though it would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :D