Life Is Full of Surprises

'He's so romantic'

After the kiss we looked at each other and he stood up grabbing my hands, and gave me a beautiful smile. Then after the amazing show I had to say good-bye to them because they had a plain to Italy. I promised that I would be in their show in London in one week. And I just looked at Jared and I just smiled, and he turned before he went to the car and smiled a little.

It’s Thursday and me and Damien are going to Disney, and I’m so excited! But I didn’t stop thinking about Jared, and Damien noticed that.

“Paty, we are at your favorite place, let’s just have lots of fun!” Damien said hugging me.

“Your right, I can’t wait to enter!” I said jumping up and down.

Disney went by really quick, and we had a lot of fun. Monday and we are already in the plain, we land and the first thing I do is call my dad, I’ve talked to him every day but still I’m going to tell him Thank You again and again, because if he didn’t support me I wouldn’t met 30 seconds to mars and I wouldn’t be in London.

Me and Damien went to Damien’s parents old house, and it was just beautiful, suddenly my cell phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I answered

“Is this Mrs. Marques?” A lady asked

“Yes, I’m Patricia Marques. Who am I talking to?” I asked politely

“I’m Emma, Mr. Leto’s personal assistant. He asked me to call you because he wants me to deliver you two tickets. Can you meet me in front of the Big Ben in one hour?”

“Yes of course, I will be there. Thank You” I said and she turned off the call

“Damien!!!! We have to go the Big Ben NOW!” I screamed over the house, that’s was quite big

“Hey sweetheart calm down, what’s your rush?” Damien asked with big eyes.

“Jared’s assistant has our tickets. Now let’s go!”

“Alright, Alright. Calm yourself girl” Damien said laughing.

One hour later, we met Emma, and she told us that the guys would arrive tomorrow to London.

Next morning

It’s 11:00 am and my cell phone rings again

“Hello?” I said

“Are you Patrícia Marques?” A familiar voice said, but I didn’t recognize it.

“Yes I am. Who am I talking?”

“I’m sorry. This is Johnny
Depp.” He said. My first thought [ JOHNNY DEPP?! How in the world did he get my number??]

“Oh my, it’s an honor. I’m sorry but do you know me?” I asked

“I know that you have a talent in acting. Your school sent a video of your play and of your commercial to an English and to an American school. And I just loved your face and I want you in my next movie. Of course that Tim Burton is also interested in launching you to Hollywood. I know that for you this is new but now you have my number and call me when you have decided. If you agree I’ll send you for e-mail the description of you character and of course I will help you sense this is your first movie. Thank you, Bye”

“Bye, and Thank you very much” Has soon as I hang up I starting doing a little dance and then I jumped in Damien’s bed telling the news and we just hugged because he knows that this is really important for me.

That night, it was the 30 seconds to mars show, we arrived at the place and the same security guy took us inside. When I saw Jared a big smile spread in my face and I just hugged him for a lot of time

“I’m feeling jealous, Paty. I want a hug like that” Shannon said pretending that he was mad at me and Damien was just sitting talking to Tomo and Tim about their guitars.

“Shannon I missed you” and I hugged him, then the Leto brothers, being the pranksters they are gave me both at the same time a hug and I almost became a pancake.

Then we just laughed. then hugged Tomo and Tim. 5 minutes later Shannon was getting to his drums on stage, and we could hear girls screaming and I did my best not to laugh because of them. Then Tim, then Tomo and before Jared went he took my hand kissed it and looked me in the eyes and whispered

“I missed you so much, I barely know you but this is getting serious.” And Jared just smiled at me, and I smiled at him

“Go tiger, and give them the best show ever!” I said throwing him on stage.

After the show, Damien told me that he would be in his house, and I staid. I was outside listening to my mp3 until someone put their arms in my waist. I turn off my mp3 and look back to see Jared.

“Are you tired?” I asked turning to face him.

“Not that much, but I’m sleepy though. I’m going to our tour bus.” He said

“Alright sleepy head. See ya tomorrow” I said giving him a kiss in both cheeks.

“See ya tomorrow beautiful” And he kissed my forehead.

So I went to Damien’s house, and when I was about to lie in my bed, a shadow appeared in the window. I was freaking out until I went to the window carefully and I saw Jared trying to climb it

“Jared?? What the Hell are you doing??? Do you want to kill me by freaking me out??!!!” Now I was mad.

“No, no Paty. Calm Down. Please” He was almost begging.

“What are you doing here, I thought you were sleeping…” I said looking at him

“I forgot to do something” He said blushing.

“What?” Now I was confused.

“This…” And he kissed me. I thought I was dreaming.

“Now I can sleep. See you tomorrow beautiful” He said smiling and he jumped thrown the window. 'e’s so romantic' Then I went to bed.