Life Is Full of Surprises

Tim Burton

Two days later I spent a lot of time calling to my family to say how much I loved them, and that I was very excited. Then Jared took me to the airport.

“So, are you nervous, sweet cheeks?” Jared asked trying to tease me, with a new nickname

“Not much, I want to give a good first impression. Tim and Johnny really trust my skills and I want to make them proud. And please sunshine just call me sweet cheeks when nobody’s listening!” I laughed and so did Jared.

When we arrived at the airport Jared warned me because of the paparazzi, so I put my hoddie on and my glasses. Then for my total surprise he grabbed my hand and we left together the airport to find a smiling Johnny Depp waiting for us.

“Johnny!!!! I missed you” I said giving him a big smile, I missed him sense we talked by phone.

“Paty, energetic and beautiful has I remembered” he said.

“Oh Johnny, this is Jared Leto he’s going to be in the movie with us” I said smiling at Jared.

“I know sweetie. Hello Jared nice to meet you” Johnny said shaking Jared’s hand as a compliment.

“It’s nice to meet you too Johnny, Paty talks a lot about you” I blushed has they laughed at my expression.

“Everyone is anxious to meet you Paty. I talked a lot about your talent and of course about you being a lot nervous in certain occasions.” he said while driving.

“Well I guess I will not need to introduce, you basically told everything about me to everyone” I said smiling widely at Johnny who remained serious, but then laughed. Then we arrived at this giant hotel, Johnny led us to the reception and we asked for the keys, and we went to our rooms. Jared and I had separated rooms, but in the same floor next to each other, has in the first time we met.

When we realized that we just smiled at each other. I unpacked and met Johnny and Jared in the lobby, then Johnny took us to a room where everyone involved in the Movie was.

I felt little in the middle of such talented actors, I was inexperienced, Jared felt my fear and put is hand in my shoulder to comfort me. Suddenly Colin Farrell appeared.

“Jared. Man I didn’t see you for a long time. And who is this wonderful lady?” he said winking at me.

“I’m Patrícia, I’m part of the movie.” I answered.

“So you are Paty, everyone talks about your talent. I’m looking forward to work with you.” he said smiling and he turned to talk to Jared.

“I’m going to talk to Johnny, see ya later guys” I said going towards Johnny.

“Johnny I am supposed to meet everyone right?” I said intimidated.

“Don’t worry Hun. I’m going to introduce you to everyone, but first to Tim Burton.” Johnny said anxiously.

“Johnny, my friend. When does our lovely Paty arrive?” Tim asked not even noticing my presence.

“Mr. Burton, I’m already here.” I said blushing, as Tim turned to me and Johnny gave a little laugh.

“Oh, so sorry dear. I didn’t mean it. I was just focused on seeing if everyone was here. Who did have you met already?” Tim asked now totally interested in his conversation with me.

“I knew Jared Leto and Johnny Depp before the movie, and when I arrived I met Colin Farrell and now I met you Tim.” I answered.

“Very sweet, intelligent, polite and highly beautiful has Johnny had said you would be.” Tim said smiling at me, observing every gesture I made, like if he was studying me.

“Oh, thank you so much.” I said smiling at him.

“Come with me Paty, I have your script and some indications I want to give you.” Tim said and went thrown a door.

“I’ll be waiting for you here. Don’t be nervous.” Johnny said and he pushed towards the door that Tim had just entered.

I just looked at him with a scared face and then I entered the room 'What in the world is waiting for me in there? What type of indications?' I couldn’t stop thinking about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment