Status: Has been on Hiatus due to the huge rush of uni life, but now first year is over, I'm going to do my best to give you lovelies the ending you deserve! =)

Diary of a Reluctant Ruler

Prince Charming

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I remember once, when I was quite little and Felix hadn’t been born yet, I used to list the qualities I wanted in my prince charming. Because when I was little, the fact that I was a princess only enhanced the usual Disney heroine fever. The other day I was leafing through some old bits and pieces and I came across the finalised version of my list. I can remember writing it, because I took special care drawing a nice little border round it, drawing little flowers and leaves at the corners.

The list went something like this;

Deer prince,
firstley thank yuo for beeing real it is very nice of yuo and i think yuo shud get an eward for it. this is a list of fings to remmembr abot being a prince in cas yuo ever need sum help

1. handsum
2. be nice and polit
3. make surre yuo eat al yuor veggetables so yuo can grow tall. But dont grow two tal or i will luk small.
4. dont kiss me unles i say yuo can.
5. pro pose romantikly


Now thankfully my spelling has gotten a lot better since then, but I’ve realised, as I reread my childish wording, that my principles in a boyfriend hasn’t changed! I still want him to be handsome, to be taller than me but not so tall as to make me look short, polite etc… The only one that has changed is the kissing one! Plus of course, he doesn’t have to be a prince.

An Earl would do…

Subtle.

Do I truly want to marry James though? I know that, if I start dating him, which is kind of unlikely but still, I will be expected to be serious and get married. Is he the sort of guy I could live with for the rest of my life? The sort of guy I would want to sleep with? To have children with? I’ve been trying desperately to avoid these questions, but does that mean my answer is no?

Lord help me, I can’t figure myself out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is rather short, but it doesn't really fit in with the blurb... But it's the weekend, so I should be able to fit some updates in around homework and church etc... =]

Thankies to TavarElda, who pointed out the exact location of a grammatical error!

Comments? ^o^

Ivy, xXGreyWingsXx (c) 2008