My One True Love

Live and Love

5 Months Ago;Narrator:
A girl named Morph walked down the hallways of her school. She smiled shyly at the new kid at the school. His name was Tommy. She had a few classes with him, and already she knew she had to date him. The way he smiled at her, and just the way he looked. He always treated girls nicely, and respected them most of the time. His eyes were so blue, they reminded Morph of the ocean, her favorite place to be around. She tried spending more time with him, and it seemed to be working. He seemed to be more into her, and not just as a friend. She'd never had a boyfriend before. She wasn't sure how to act around boys. She'd never kissed a guy for goodness sakes! She blew the hair out of her face, and headed towards her locker. She bent down to grab her binder, when someone came up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She looked up, and there stood Tommy. She turned bright red and she scrambled to pick up her books. "Hey Tommy." She said quietly.

"Hey Morph. Listen, I've been watching you, and hanging out a lot. And I've kind of started liking you. I'm not sure if you like me, but I thought I would take the chance and just ask you out. So, would you be my girlfriend?"

Morph blushed like crazy, and nodded her head, as a smile spread across her face. Tommy smiled back at her, and leaned over, and kissed her cheek softly.

"I guess I'll see you around..girlfriend." He gave her a big smile, and walked off towards his next class, leaving Morph with her heart racing a thousand beats per minute.
-----------------------------------
Morph's pov:
I think I love him. We've been going out for about 5 months now. He really knows how to get on my last nerve, but I love him all the same. I'm going over his house next weekend, and I'm not really sure what's going to happen. I mean, I love him enough I want to have sex with him..but I'm not exactly sure that I'm ready. It's really up to him though. Man, to think this is my first boyfriend. I mean, he's had so many girlfriends, but none of them have stayed with him this long. He's told me about them. All of them. Goodness, how one guy could have that many girlfriends already? I mean, he's only 16. But, he's a good guy. And I never want to leave him. He's my baby.

Narrator:
Morph spotted Tommy, and ran towards him. She flung her arms around him, and hugged him tightly. He picked her off the ground with ease, and spun her around. She giggled quietly, as he kissed her cheek softly. "Hey baby." He said to her, flashing his amazing smile her way. She laughed.

"Hey Tommy. How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty well. How bout you babe?"

"I'm all good, as long as you're here." Morph smiled at him, and kissed his lips, softly at first, but then added more passion as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She pulled away and smiled.

"So, are you coming over to the house on Friday? Maybe have a little fun?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her, and grabbed her hand. She blushed.

"Do we have to do it this weekend?" She asked quietly, not wanting to upset him, but he frowned at her anyways.

"What? You're not ready? We've been going out for five months!" He threw his hands up in the air, his eyes flashing anger.

She was startled by his reaction, and jumped back from him. "No no. It's fine. We can do it this weekend. I promise."

Tommy's face softened, and he hugged me tightly. "That's my girl. I always knew you would make the right choices."

Morph nodded softly. She whispered to herself, "I hope so too."
-------------------------------
Friday Night;Narrator:
Tommy pushed Morph onto the bed, and climbed beside her. He ran his finger along her side, and kissed her softly. His hand groped her breast, as he began to kiss her more passionately. Morph put her hand behind his head, not wanting to ever part away from this. "Well, I guess this is it. I'm going to be a real woman after this night."

It started off with Tommy taking off her shirt. She blushed, afraid she wouldn't be good enough for him, but he sat there, staring at her, smiling. He began kissing her again, and gradually started to take her bra off. He threw it across the room, and wrapped his hands around her breasts. It hurt at first, but after awhile, it felt good to her. She moaned softly, as she began to unzip his jeans. He helped her pull them off, revealing his green boxers. Tommy helped Morph take her skinny jeans off, throwing them to the other side of them room. He pushed her on her back, and he leaned forward and kissed her stomach. She pulled him back, and smiled at him. "Your turn now."

Morph pulled off his boxers, and grabbed his dick in her hands. She slowly ran her hand up and down his length. She could see him buck his hips up, and she pushed them back down with her free hand.

"Oh..fuck..Morph..so..good." He moaned loudly, until he finally came. He breathed heavily, and Morph kissed his stomach, all the way up to his neck. He kissed the top of her head. "That was amazing. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

She giggled, and nodded at him. Never in her life did she think this would be happening, especially with Tommy. He looked at her longingly, until he finally sat up, and took her underwear off. He pushed her on the bed, and lifted himself over her.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly. She nodded slowly. She really didn't think she was ready, but she didn't want to piss Tommy off again. Not like a few days ago. She held her breath as she felt his rock hard dick enter her. She gasped from the pain, which slowly eased into pleasure. Tommy went faster and slower, trying to help ease the pain for Morph.

A few moments later, they both came, and Tommy flopped next to Morph, and cuddled her tightly. "I..I love you so much." He managed to say. Morph huddled close to him, and kissed his neck.

"I love you too." And then they fell asleep in each others warm embrace.
------------------
3MonthsLater;Narrator:
Morph hadn't been in school for awhile, and, living on her own, didn't know what she should do. She just found out she was pregnant. She couldn't think of how that happened. She could have sworn that Tommy wore a condom, but now she was having doubts. She was about to call him when she felt herself about to throw up. She ran to her bathroom, lifted the lid, and leaned over. A foul bile rose up from her throat, and she puked. She flushed the toilet, washed out her mouth, and cleaned up. She picked up her phone, just as it rang. Tommy's picture flashed on the screen, and she took a deep breath. "Hello?"

"Hey baby girl. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a week. You could have let me know you were skipping so we could have some more fun hmm?"

Morph almost threw up again. She knew she had to tell him, but she didn't know how. "Tommy..I have to tell you something. And you have to promise not to get mad at me. You're also to blame for this..I'm..I'm..pregnant."

The line was silent for a few seconds, until Morph heard the click of Tommy turning his phone off. She sighed quietly and sat on her couch, buried her head in the pillow to her right, and cried.
---
Tommy's POV:
Oh no. What did she just say? Did she just say she was pregnant? Oh Jesus Christ no. Fuck, did I forget a condom? Dammit, that's just like me. Well..only one way out of this. I have to get that girl to get an abortion. Maybe I should call her back. No, I'll just wait until tomorrow..actually, now that I think about it, I'll go over to her house right now, and talk to her about it
----
Narrator:
As Tommy headed over to Morph's house, Morph sat by the toilet, crying her heart out. She couldn't believe this. She would never get an abortion, ever. She'd probably have to give the baby up for adoption, since she barely had any money for herself, ever since her mom and dad ran out on her. There was a quiet knock on the door, and Morph slowly got to her feet, and stumbled over to the front door. She opened it slowly, and Tommy embraced her in a hug. She tried not to think about the pain her upset stomach was causing her, and hugged him back just as tight. He pulled away, and looked at her sternly. "You know, I don't want you to have this baby. I think you should go get an abortion. I can help pay for it, and everything. I know that this is mostly my fault. And I want to help you get rid of the problem."

Morph looked at him with tears in her eyes. "How could you say that?! This baby is a human being, and that's murder if I get an abortion! Why can't we just give it up for adoption when it's born? That way, he, or she, can live a nice, normal life. I refuse to get an abortion." She crossed her arms, and looked to the side, towards the computer.

Tommy's face became red with anger. He slapped her hard across the face, leaving a large red mark on her cheek. Tears flowed out of her eyes and down her face, stained with her black eyeliner. She pushed his chest, and shoved him out of the house. The door slammed behind him, and she locked it quickly. Morph slid down and cried. She didn't want this to be the end of her and Tommy. She loved him, but she couldn't see why he would want to murder a poor, innocent baby. Maybe he would come to his senses if she talked to him about it again. I mean, wasn't adoption a good idea?
---
Tommy's POV:
That stupid bitch. She doesn't know what she's talking about. She knows abortion is the right thing to do, she just isn't thinking straight right now. Well, I'll teach her to talk to me that way. That baby will not be born if I can help it.
----
2MonthsLater;Narrator:
Morph's stomach had grown a bit bigger, but she hated it. Tommy hadn't talked to her since the big fight, and she was really starting to miss him, even though he was acting like a dickhead. She walked by all of the high school kids, who stared at her growing stomach. She used her backpack to cover her bump,and quickly walked to her locker. She grabbed her books, and shoved them into her bag. She slammed the locker, wiping away the tears that were slowly falling from her eyes. She headed out to her car, just to find Tommy standing there, smiling her.

"Hey baby. I've missed you. See you didn't listen to me and get that abortion."

She looked at him with wide eyes, and nodded very slowly. She rested her hand gently on her stomach, and he looked at it, and his face grew a bit stern, but he tried not to show it. He went over, and put his arm around his pregnant girlfriend.

"Let me drive. I want to take you to the park." He smiled slyly at her, but she just smiled back at him, thinking he had changed his mind, and they were actually going to work out.

But that's not exactly how it's going to happen.
----
AFewHoursLater;Narrator:
Tommy drove very far, not to the park. He pulled over on the side of the road by a large forest. Morph's eyes darted at Tommy like arrows.

"Where the hell are we?"

"I don't know. But that's the best part." He opened his door quickly. "Get out!"

Morph scrambled to get out of the car before he hit her again. She walked over to him, and placed his arms around her growing waist. "Oh Morph. What would I ever do without you?"

She smiled sweetly at him, until she saw him raise his fist, and slam it into her stomach. She fell to the ground, screaming. She couldn't feel her stomach. Everything went numb. She thought she was about to blackout, when Tommy kicked her in the stomach. Pain soared through her stomach, all the way up her back. She curled up in a ball, before attempting to get up, steadying herself with the car next to her. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "How could you? I thought you loved me."

He smiled smugly. "Like I could ever really love you. You're disgusting, and you make me sick. I cannot believe I stuck with you for five months. I hope you had a nice life Morph, because it's going to end tonight."

Tommy shoved Morph back, causing her to fall backwards, hitting her head on the large rock that was behind her. There was a loud crack when Morph's head hit the rock, and the blood soon started pouring from the fatal wound. Tommy stepped back, tears in his eyes.

"Of course I loved you Morph. I just couldn't keep on loving you." He picked a flower next to her, placing it on her corpse. He kissed her forehead softly, then slowly stepping in the pool of dark, red blood that had formed next to her body. He was about to step in the car when he heard a small whisper.

"I..I..I love you too Tommy..just..never forget that."

He turned back to her, and nodded, even though she couldn't see that. He stepped into the car, and drove away, leaving his dead girlfriend to be found. Not alone, but with her child, where they would always be together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's my first one shot. i actually think I did pretty well on this, but I guess that's up to you guys to decide. Well, comment if you can, thanks for reading!

xoxo

morph