Deadly Emo Killers

Chapter 3

The police were confused and a little scared. They filled a report and told the press. As the Emo Killers were walking past a TV store, they saw their murder on the news. Everyone stopped and listend to the story. When they were done, the crowd lookes scared to death. The kids had to walk away before they began to laugh. The next day, Electrax came home from work in a bad mood. "What's wrong? you look like you could run in front of a bus" Sam asked. Electrax explained, "I got fired because I yelled at the manager. SO we have no more money coming in. We have just enough for the week." When Electrax was done, Alex came in with a 18 year-old girl.
"Guy's, meet the newest memeber of the group. Her named is Patrice. She ran away and I saw her kill a kid. I told her to come with me. I asked her if she wanted to join our group and she agreed. I told her if she told anyone about this that we'll have to kill her. So what do yiou think?" Alex explained.
"We'll have to cut her hair and color it black. Get her new clothes and make-up like mine. She needs a new name too." Elextrax muttered. Patrice looked confused. Alex explained, "We all had to change our name and look."
"Okay! What's my job in the group?" Patrice asked. Alex said, "Well, you could...." "get a job so we could have money coming in." Electrax interrupted. "What did you do, get fired?" Alex asked. Electrax nodded her head. He shot her a mean look. Sam broke the silence. "Let's get you settled in Patrice. So how old are you? What grade you in?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Keri's REALLY violent lol [; but i love her