Sold

Ch. 9

Daryl slide Abby off of him slowly enjoying the way her face pouted when he was all the way out.
“ kneel” he commanded.
Abby looked slightly confused and raised an eyebrow.

Daryl rolled his eyes, “ Just do it. Damn woman way to take away the mood.” Abby’s eyes glanced down- sure enough he wasn’t as “ impressive” as he once was. Abby gave a tiny smile and raised another eyebrow as if to say Having trouble there?

Daryl saw the look she gave him and grabbed her wrist- pulling her to the edge of the bed. He swung his legs off the bed. He picked her up with little ease and set her between his legs. “ Now you get to help with this situation – before I can help you.”

Abby looked confused again, it was after all her first time still.

Daryl gave a wicked smile and grabbed a fist full of her hair with one hand as he grabbed himself with the other.
Abby’s eyes got wide. You got to be kidding- hell no. She thought. She shook her head back and forth.

Daryl gave a wicked smile. “ Now pet do as you are told.”
Abby gave him the finger.

Daryl pulled her hair hard and caused her to yelp in pain. With her mouth opened he easily slide into it. He grabbed her face “ Bite me and I’ll drain you of every single of blood in your body. Understand?”

Abby just glared fuming. I understand she snapped in her mind.

Daryl smiled and pulled her hair to force her mouth to go up. “ Like that.” He teased.

Abby rolled her eyes. She knew what this was. She wasn’t stupid just… inexperienced.

She began to roll her tongue around him to help her lips slide better. She used her free hands to grasp the base of him as she bobbed her head up and down. She felt him growing larger in her mouth- it was almost too much.
Daryl closed his eyes in pleasure. For a inexperienced whelp she had the mouth of a goddess. So warm and wet- and she could use her tongue too! Daryl slammed her head down hard against him, making her gag as he went all the way down her throat. She lifted her head slowly licking all the way around. When she came up to the tip she swiveled her tongue all the way, caressing and sucking.

Daryl pulled her hair to lift her off of him. He was more than ready to make her scream.

He grabbed her by the hips as if she was nothing but a tiny doll and placed her on the bed kneeling. He stood up and dragged her hips all the way to the edge and faced her away from him. He gave her back the slightest nudge so that she fell on all fours. And with no hesitation he slammed into her.

His hands grasping her hips hard as he slammed into her each new time. Pulling her closer to him. Her back arched in ecstasy, he grabbed her hair with one hand and yanked. She screamed.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her with all his supernatural strength and slammed into her again.

“ OH my GOD” she screamed.

He smirked. It was the first time she was able to form words since the binding spell was placed. Funny how she was still talking to god.

He continued to take her from the back, slamming into her each new time. Harder and harder until she finally drew her head back and screamed loud enough to wake the entire castle. He soon followed right after words.