Autumns Falling.

Wake Up Call

"Bye Summer" I said then got out of the car. I waved goodbye and started slowly towards the school.
"Hey! Fall!"
I turned around and saw who it was "Hey Scott" I said with a smile. He is my Best Guy Friend. "How are you?" He asked throwing his arms around me. I winced at the horrible pain that sored through my body once again. I really need to keep people off me.. "I'm good. Antwone Was being an ass again.. " i said looking bored. "Isn't he always?" He laughed and we walked towards the school together.
Blahh Blahhhh blaahhhh....
Boring school stuff...
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
YIPPIE!!!
Bell rings!! =D Well.. For last hour anyways.. lol
"Hey Fall... Can I talk to you for a second?" My school counselor asked me. "ummm... sure" i said following her to her office. "Fall.. your grades are starting to improve." She said with a smile. "I'm very proud of you. So how has it been at home lately?" She asked full of curiousity. "Umm.. its been good.. But i've been busy with work.. and recording and everything." "Ahh.. I see... How has your brother been?" "Hmm.. He's good.. if you want to talk to him he's in Mr. Mohney's Class.." I said. "Noo its ok.. Fall.. Are you okay? I saw you have bruises on your face.. " She said while rubbing her hand over my check (IN A NON SEXUAL MANOR!) "Umm.. Yeah.. I fell off my bed.." I lied. "Well.. you must've hit your face on something.." "Umm.. yeah.. i landed on a Umm.. my stereo remote.." i lied again. "Ohhh.. That must've hurt.. But that doesn't explain the bruises on your arms and i can see how you wince when people give you hugs and touch you." She glared at me with those evil looking eyes.. i was about to burst and just tell her what happened.. but i couldn't.. she would make me go to the police.. i didn't want that... I couldn't handle that.. "Umm.. I need to get to Choir.. Mrs. Bitterman said We'll be getting our robes and such today.. Bye Mrs. Mclaughlin"

Blahhh.. Blahhh Blahhh.. Choir stuff... Blahh.. BELL RINGS!!! SCHOOLS OUT! "You are Dismissed" Mrs. Bitterman Said to the class. I sprinted out the door and to my locker. I didn't want to run into any one else. I grabbed my books and ran out the school doors. "FALL!" I turned around. It was Scott. "Yeah?" i asked. "Something happened to you.. and i know it.. You try to avoid me.. you won't talk about stuff and you won't let me touch you.. You also have bruises on you.. Fall.. Did your dad find you?"

My eyes started to water. It hurt to think about my dad. He used to abuse me and then my mom kicked him out.. he always said he would be back for me.. "No he didn't. But thanks for asking Scott" "Fall.. Something happened and you NEED to tell me what! I'm supposed to be your best friend your supposed to be able to tell me things." I grabbed his arm and dragged him over under a tree. noone else was around so i decided i would tell him.. I had to tell someone.. and i can trust him. i know i can. "Scott.. last night when i was walking home.. I was
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh Cliff Hanger!!
Lol.. you already know what happened to her.. so its all good.. lol.
Sorry it took so long... we're doing algebra in math and i've been burying myself in extra credit problems. Ohhhh how i loooovvveeee algebra.. lol. Well.. the easy algebra anyways.. lol
and plus.. we've been taking meap.. (Michigan Education Assesment Program)
Blaahhh... Its like.. really important.. and its required in order for you to graduate or even pass that grade. so yeah..
anywho.....
It kinda sucks i know.. But i won't be on tomorrow.. and i figured i needed to get another chapter out for ya'll and i'm kinda tired.. but i tried.

*Comments will help me feel better about giving you guys a sucky chapter!*
Love Ya'll
Ps.. Its pronounced mig-lof-lin. Its the name of my school counselor and Mr Mohney is the name of my math teacher.. lol