Autumns Falling.

Chapter 8; Baby Names

One Week Later.
"What about Vanessa?" I asked.
"Nah.. I don't like that.." Scott's mom replied. Oh I guess i forgot to mention.. She's 3 months pregnant. I'm 11/2 and she's 3. She thinks she's having a girl. So we're going over girl names today and boy names tomorrow.
"Maria?"
"No... Candace?"
"Nah.. Sounds kinda like candy.. how about Paige? Or Alice, Rosalie, Vera, Skyler, Brandi, An-"
"Woah.. Fall slow down. We have plenty of time to go over names."
"Hehe.. sorry.."
"But i do like Brandi.."
"Well then Brandi it is!"
(::''\\//''::)
"How are you feeling Honey?"
"Mom? Why aren't you at work?"
"Ah.. i just wanted to see how my baby and her baby are doing. Is that such a bad thing?" She says while handing me a cup of tea.
"no mom its not a bad thing, and we're both doing fine. Thanks."
"Good. So how's school?"
"Mom.."
"Fine. Fine. I'll leave you to continue reading. i love you." She said as she got off the couch and tossed my blankie back over my feet.
"Mom.. i love you too!" I shouted after her as she walked out the door to leave for work.
(::"\\//"::)
Two Weeks Later
Two months... and i'm already starting to show.. well say goodbye to skinny jeans.. damn.. this sucks.. but whatever. I'll live. [Lol]
"Hey Baby Lady." Brett Said.
"You know what Brett?!"
"No. What Fall?"
"FUCK YOU!"
"Hmm.. I must say.. you already have.."
"What?! WHAT?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I grabbed my math book and threw it at his face. He ducked and it hit the wall. He laughed. I screamed as i put my hand into a fist and lunged at him. I tackled him onto the ground. Bashing him several times in the face. I think i even broke his nose. I just kept punching and punching. I was ontop of him...... he was laying in the hallway of school.. with a pregnant chick ontop of him.. beating the shit out of him... hmm.. embarressing... people were trying to pull me off him. Teachers yelling. Students laughing and screaming "Fight Fight Fight!" I used to be the one watching these fights.. not participating in them... This will look great on my perminant record i thought to myself. Finally I stood up. I sniffled, picked up my math book and my bag, and stomped right out of that damn school.
(::"\\//"::)
Scott and Ryuu found me sitting on a nearby bench with my hands on my stomach and my head back, eyes closed.
"I'm sorry guys.. I just lost it.."
"Mmm... We noticed.." Ryuu Said.
"Honey its ok.. Just try not to stress you know its not good for the baby.."
"Yes i know."
"Lets get you home."
"Ok."
They walked me to my car. Ryuu drove home while Scott say in back holding me while i fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ryuu lives with Fall, and helps pay bills at the house. Her parents died in a plane crash on the way over to the United States from China. Ryuu had flown in on an earlier flight. She met Fall at school who offered her a house, a job, and a friendship. Ryuu is one of many of Falls new friends. [Who will be introduced later on in the story.]
I hope you liked it!
Comments would be greatly appreciated!
Also check out XxMusicxX's Story - http://www.mibba.com/story/_70654/Im-a-girl-going-to-an-all-boys-boarding-school