Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

Time To Get Batsy.

“Twinkle, twinkle, little bat,
How I wonder where you're at.
Up above the streets so high,
Like a
rodent

in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little bat…”


Maniacal laughing ensnared the night’s atmosphere, hearing the sound alone would strike terror into the hearts of the ordinary people of Gotham; even the most powerful underdogs of the icy backstreets would find themselves failing to hide their upmost fear after hearing it’s laugh.

‘It’ had a name, and even a title which was held with pride – Gotham City’s most wanted female. Of course she wasn’t just borderline insane; there were plenty of them homed in the padded cells of Arkham Asylum, no, she was to clever to end up there, always priding herself on being one step ahead of the game. That made the police and residents of Gotham frustrated and especially one person in particular – The batman.

The downpour had just stopped leaving her to skip through the city’s lifeless nightlife, kicking the puddles while her leather trench coat flapped wildly around her legs. The pleasant wind which was whipping against her face let out a low howling noise but other than that the alleyway was silent. She let out a desperate sigh; with Gotham’s villains behind bars the place had become dull, even the Joker himself was now part of the inmates. She must have been one of the only criminal left; well there were parts of the mafia gang running around but no true criminals.

“Alright, Angel? You know little girls like you shouldn’t wander late at night,” Snarled some middle-aged man who emerged from the shadows.

The man wrapped his arm around her neck and pulling her body close to his which stank of cheap cigarettes and whiskey. She rolled her eyes in pity at the fact he had no idea who he was messing with; shortly after his slightly overweight body slumped to the ground in an endless stupor while an inhumane chuckle followed down the streets.

A little while later she leant against one of the dumpsters that had graffiti decorating before starting to scratch the newly dried blood off the worn leather. Aimlessly killing a few perverted men who had drank to much was okay; but it was getting increasingly repetitive.

Maybe it was about time she gave her fellow villains a visit and lure them cops into a false state of security – maybe even disturb a few minds, heck, there could be one of them straight jackets in it for her.

Now, time to get Batsy; she would need to keep them guessing because it wouldn’t be just a case of handing herself in – oh no, not quite! She knew that Batman was somewhat intelligent and it doesn’t take a genius to get suspicious if the person you’ve been trying to catch suddenly puts their hands up and gives away their freedom, definitely not…