Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

Pointy-ears.

The Joker’s eyes examined the scars that adorned her almost snow complexion. Her eyes were framed by inflamed scars that ripped deep into her flesh and were a pale maroon colour. The scars formed two deeply cut diamonds outlining across most of her once perfect skin.

B-boss? Some man is asking for you, he says it’s urgent,” Stuttered a boy who physically trembled as the Joker began to stride towards him while throwing his pocket knife from either hand.

The Joker’s purple trench coat swarmed around the lower part of his legs as he strolled up to a man who had taken his hat off and was now fumbling with the brim.

“Good evening, I was told to inform you that Batman seems to have stopped; no sightings of him since the incident at the police station. There are reports he’s been scared off. You were there, weren’t ya? Are the rumours true? Was it the ace of diamonds that did it? Well that is what everyone’s saying,” Babbled the man while using one of his yellow claw like nails to scrap his teeth.

“Ol' pointy-ears has finally buggered off? Took long enough, and yes, it’s true she was the one who blew it up into smithereens,” Chortled the Joker while looking off as if reminiscing. With some more idle chat the man decided to scoot of into the darkness, leaving no trace.

“Here is a little song I wrote,
You might want to sing it note for note,
Don't worry, be happy” She began to sing to the Joker while nodding her head as she found him during her wander. The Joker raised an eyebrow as she hummed before she stopped dead.

“Well, well, well…Jokie thanks for the food but I really must depart this scene. But don’t worry we’ll meet again, I can guarantee it,” She giggled before aiming a grapple hook gun at the ceiling and shooting it through the plaster.

Barely seconds after the words went through anyone’s ears she climbed the rope and the only remains was flaking pieces of tile and plastering.

“Where the bloody hell did she get that fr-” The Joker began to roar in a slightly amused tone before being cut off. He stepped over towards feet he saw through the doorframe, the rest of the body hidden in shadow.

As the Joker got closer he found one of the goons holding an ace of diamonds card while blood shaped two diamonds across his masks’ eye holes. As soon as the Joker saw his he hysterically laughed before calling the rest of them to see.

“Now, which bloody idiot was it that gave her that? Let’s see…” The Joker mumbled while kicking the face lazily with his shoe. He bent over the body before ripping off the mask.

“Ah, of course she’d chose one of my favourite ones to see off,” The Joker whispered to the guy’s face before breaking out into an inhumane snigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please? *twitch* I’m finding it hard to write without comments for inspiration.