Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

What They Wanted.

‘With 15 murders and multiple accounts of attacks, numerous robberies and almost half the of city in rubble the city fears that the Joker has gone on a killing spree since Batman has gone missing; despite an ace of diamonds card has been found on each location – the calling card of the deadly feared female in Gotham the ‘Ace Of Diamonds’ who is believed to be deceased.’ The Black printed letters stated on the front of the newspaper which crumpled in her tight clutch.

“It’s always Joker this and Joker that, getting all the credit for my hard work. Well I might as well just be him in that case,” Muttered Ace to herself as she flung the shredded paper into a nearby graffitied bin.

The Joker’s charcoal covered eyes snapped opened from his lazed slumber as he hung sprawled out on the broken sofa which had the odd spring ripped through the fabric which was damp from the cold. One of his loyal idiots had just put the news on which caused his ears to perk up in interest.

-Reports of a figure wearing clothes similar to the Joker has been filling into the police department all morning after the description was first noted barely minutes away from the suburbs’ most populated estate. The police have asked people to remain calm but to stay alert when walking the streets,” Droned the plum reporter who seemed tense with the news.

The Joker let out a barely audible growl at the screen before pushing himself off the sofa, clenching his jaw as well as curling his fingers into a fist before flexing them out again repeatedly. With a quick dive into his pocket to check for an assortment of knives he swept out the door to meet his impostor, with a strange feeling he knew who it was.

“I should of known,” Snarled the Joker despite the flickered of admiration which sparked out of his eyes at the body that had come into view from the shadows of the barbed wire brick fence.

There stood in front of him was Ace in all her glory. She wore a golden mini top-hat, an slightly oversized pale green bowtie, a indigo and gold corset with an almost floor length deep purple jacket and finished the look with a washed out silver skirt that was accessorised with rich green bows. Her make-up mirrored his except neater; the black tracing her carved diamond scars.

“They seem so fixed on you causing the chaos I thought I’d give them what they wanted,” She explained before the Joker seized her, placing the curved metal edge into her jaw line.

“I usually prefer chocolates but this is nice also,” She muttered as the Joker rolled his eyes at her consistent side comments.

“Would you just stop talking? For five minutes for God’s sake! That’s it,” The Joker roared who was becoming more agitated as each minute passed. With one swift movement he forced the knife back into his pocket before flinging her over his shoulder roughly.
♠ ♠ ♠
May I just say a big thanks to 'i_love_joe_jonas' for the comment, I really appreciate it and thanks to the comment I decided to update a lot earlier then I was going to!