Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

You Said It Yourself.

Weeks began to go by and nearly every headline of the week was about her. Those who first denied that she had returned couldn’t hide it anymore. Even some of Gotham’s toughest police officers had decided to resign when they heard rumours of her death where a lie – proving why she was the queen of the underdogs and villains.

“Boss, we found a place at last, got everythin’ we need, real nice,” Mumbled one of the Joker’s ever faithful henchmen behind his mask. The Joker’s laugh echoed around his hideout for the final time as he left for a new place.

After the goons had searched the abandoned building for any remaining life they all huddled around a fridge with still contained scraps of expensive brands. The Joker rolled his eyes before surveying the new rooms.

“We could steal a car and paint a message on it and leave it for Batman to find?” One of the men suggested as he leaned slightly in.

The Joker was placed in a leather office chair at the top of the table while the goons where placed around the edges of the metal smooth table – one stood writing notes on a large board. About ten minutes of wandering the Joker had found a conference room which was immaculate; the fire that emptied the building seemed to of never reached this room. The window behind the Joker left the city in view so that all of the mask’s where in light.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got it boss,” Replied a stout man who raised his hand to stop the Joker from moving. He pulled out a gun from his inside pocket and fired a single bullet to the Joker’s delight.

“Sorry I’m late, mustn’t have got the memo,” Taunted a voice from the door. As the Joker lifted his gaze to find Ace advancing to the table before she kicked the recently deceased henchmen out of his chair; sitting in it herself with her legs swinging off the arm rest.

The Joker opened and closed his mouth a few times as he tried to find the words to match what he was thinking; before he had time she swung her legs so she was sat up straight. She pushed her chin up with her elbows on the table as her face turned serious, her smirk still remaining.

“I have a proposition for you,” Ace explained her haunting eyes never taken the gaze off him to look at the others.

“Well?” The Joker prompted as he tilted his slightly while his face showed confusion at her.

“I want to have a baby with you,” Stated Ace, her expression never changed as the goons roared laughing at her statement.

“You said it yourself that ‘This city deserves a better class of criminal.’ Didn’t you? Well where not going to be around forever, I want to leave Gotham with another criminal and what better than for a future villain than having the most wanted male and female as parents? Don’t worry I’m not expecting you to be there for the child or play the loving father figure, you don’t need to have anything to do with it – I wouldn’t put that to you. Think of yourself as a donor,” Stated Ace confidently as she spun the chair very slightly to the left then right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second time of me trying to post this.

Comments = love. Do you like this chapter? Do you love or hate Ace? Should I carry on? Your comments help me decide where to take the story and I preciate it loads.