Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

Months Began To Fade Away.

The Joker’s eyes followed her across the room as she picked up her shirt and other garments before hastily putting them on. With a sound of the door closing with a ‘click’ noise, the Joker was left to dwell in his own thoughts. They didn’t hold each other afterwards and exchange saying that they loved each other – they where cold-blooded murderers, it wouldn’t be right. Although they both felt the same unusual urge to destroy something.

“In less than 24 hours I’ve moved location, lost another goon and agreed to become a father,” Mumbled the Joker to himself in almost disbelief as he sat upright in bed, glaring at the spot she had left from.

As the months began to fade away the newspaper headlines where still gripped by Gotham’s finest female criminal and was ever increasing as the amount in jail rose. Ace’s calling card became a frequent reminder of horror as incidents would randomly appear despite the fact there where no sightings of her.

Ace finished dabbing the last part of her makeup over her scars to hide them before scrapping her hair up and tying it up. With an uneven sigh she made her way up to the lavish living quarters. With a rapid tap she waited for a reply.

“Lizzy! Y-you’re okay?” Stuttered a visibly shocked Bruce Wayne as Alfred answered the door.

Ace gave him a weak smile through a pained expression as she simply nodded causing a few strands of hair to fall in front of her face. Bruce tucked them behind her ear before resting his hand on her lower back to guide her into the room.

“I-I’m so sorry, after the Joker forced my boyfriend to pay a ransom he went crazy. He wouldn’t let me leave, I escaped and I didn’t know who else to turn to. I was in a blind panic and-” Began to sob Ace before Bruce cut her off by raising his hand.

“You’re always welcome here, no matter what. I guess it would do me and Alfred some good to have some more company,” Stated Bruce with a sympathetic smile before introducing her to Alfred properly; followed by a tour.

“Is the baby your ex’s?” Bruce questioned a few hours later as they sat lazily by the fire after Alfred had made them hot chocolates along with given them oversized blankets.

Ace gave a small nod not wishing to carry on the topic. Bruce understood and quickly silenced himself thinking she didn’t want to think about the father right now whereas in reality she was worried that she’d mess up and blow her cover so she’d have to bother with that annoying Batso.

A month or so had past since she first came to live with Bruce who despite was hardly ever around had promised that he would be the baby’s father figure and pay for anything it would need, referring to the baby as his own. Ace smiled as she stroked her ever growing bump knowing that her plan was falling into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone? Just one comment? Like I said before I'd love to know your views, love or hate Ace? Like the plot? Want more? Even if you just say one sentence it would mean the world to me.