Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

Ooh I Love This Song.

“Hurry up! Before that little bitch appears,” Snarled one of the mobsters who was trying to fit a sugar coated doughnut into his mouth while ordering the other men who where placing the gunpowder and dynamite around the city’s main bridge.

“S-she told us to call her boss,” Stuttered one of the younger men closest to him who was currently perched on a wooden crate.

“Do you see her anywhere? No, so I can call her what I like,” He retorted back, his breath clearly visible due to the night’s icy grip.

“I really wouldn’t have said that if I was you,” Growled a voice causing the man to rapidly rotate on his feet before squinting into the darkened part of the river edger, looking for a figure.

A hand seized the back of his neck causing him to be wrenched around while he scrunched his eyes up to distort his vision. A desperate gasp escaped his lips as the frozen feel metal of a gun barrel was pressed against his skull. The sound of a bullet firing along with the distinct crack of bone blared through the night.

“Boss, the explosives are ready to be used,” Mumbled the teenage lad that she had talked to earlier.

She smirked and shooed the mobsters away before making her way to the tiny control room that sorted when the bridge opened to let any boats through, making sure she had the detonator in her pocket. After climbing the steel structure she shot the control officer down – she hated guns, but even she couldn’t deny that they where something which was important. Quick. She merely stepped over the man and grabbed his hat before adjusting it onto her own head.

“Hello there busy people of Gotham, I would say I’m sorry for what I’m about to do but that would be a complete lie because this is going to be extremely fun – so grab hold of your loved ones and kiss your sorry butts goodbye! But please, feel free to enjoy the fireworks,” She announced while in a laughing fit into the bridge’s speaker before running out of the control box and pressing the detonator.

The bridge went up in a blaze while she was thrown to the floor by the weight of a muscular bat but before she could even try to fight the winged do-gooder he had disappeared as quickly as he had arrived, leaving only the police to appear. She put her hands out as they quickly cuffed her before easing her into the police car. Out of the tinted black glass in the police car she saw batman appear briefly out of sight to other people and smirk at her which soon faded when she smirked back.

“Ooh I love this song,” She squealed causing the driver to shoot her a confused look through the car mirror.

“But the radio isn’t on, there isn’t a song,” He replied slowly while nodding his head slightly.

“I mean out there,” She giggled, motioning her head towards the window where screaming could be heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading my story!

I made a 'trailer' for the story so feel free to watch it here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1Q8RXPxBk