Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

She Spoke No Words.

“Do you enjoy murdering, taking away innocent lives?” Grunted the human bat towards her; using all his strength to stop himself jumping over the metal table and attacking the woman.

“Do you want the short and simple answer or long answer?” She taunted back, the corners of her mouth flicking into a sadistic smirk as she scanned her eyes across his mask. He refused to answer but his body hunched slightly along with his fists tightening.

“Simple answer then? Yes,” She admitted with a laugh that could turn blood to ice and almost remove all happiness. She grabbed her stomach as roared with a merciless laughter, using one of her hands to wipe away a fake tear as she finally began to calm.

“You’re insane,” Growled Batty, his palms being forced into the cold metal as he towered over her, his cape flowed through the stuffed air. She stood as sauntered over to his side, bending slightly so her lips where the same height as his ears.

“Indeed,” She began in a whispered tone that was almost haunting, “Now, I’d love to stay and chat, Batty, but I must depart,” She explained while straightening up with her slightly cracked lips curving into her trademark smile.

Before he could even question her psychotic ramblings the concrete bricks which where infested with a blend of spongy moss trembled causing the cement to disintegrate into almost invisible flakes. The image of the decaying right wall was replaced with that of a silver oil truck which had crushed through. She gripped onto the chrome metal that contained the wing mirror while placing her feet onto the steel step before turning towards Batman. Her other hand held a detonator which she pressed. Five explosions echoed down the hallway; each rapidly advancing to the room into a fireball ripped through the door giving him barely enough time to cover himself with his cape. Once the flames calmed he was left in the remains sparks still swirling through the air, on the table stood a severely twisted dagger through the ace of diamonds.

The sound of dogs barking with car alarms echoed as Gotham’s criminals escaped to cause havoc. The oil tanker swerved causing an ear splitting screech as the wheels cried in pain, she leapt off the vehicle to stand near the alighted buildings when she was met by a figure of a fellow criminal whom she advanced towards. The figure made a loud click with his tongue while swivelling a polished pocket knife. She spoke no words, nor did he as she moved stealthily across the shattered glass towards him; only stopping when their noses touched.

“Good evening, ‘Gotham City’s most wanted male’,” She began with her voice scarcely above a whisper which was spoken clearly; almost like she was to laugh. Her eyes stared intently into his cold, make-up covered ones.

Before he had a chance to reply she entwined her extremely pale hand with his greasy, dyed hair that looked as if it hadn’t been washed in weeks. With one swift motion her lips, which where slightly chapped because of the night’s coldness, where locked with his burgundy painted lips. It was passionless yet on the other hand full of hunger and lust.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologies for the time it took me to write this, I’ve had major writer’s block for about a month and been stressed.

Anyway, Like/dislike? Please comment, it really helps me to write if I know people actually want to read this.