Sequel: Death's a Joke.

Who Says That ***'s Not an Art?

Well I Don’t Know Sir.

The last ends of the sun’s rays flickered across the buildings as people began to pour into the streets; scurrying to escape to the safety of their suburban houses. With notorious criminals lurking in the shadows as night crept in, it meant that the good residents of Gotham where petrified to stay for any length of time. Every flat had the curtains tightly drawn.

“I don’t know, seems like nowhere is safe. The prison couldn’t even hold them in. I heard them say the Joker blew the place; right to smithereens,” Uttered an old lady to one of her grey haired friends as they shuffled past some person in the dying crowd, not realising that under the disguise stood the real mastermind behind it.

The city had now filtered into a thin stream of work men tucking office notes under one of their arms before scampering to their addresses. The sound of an engine slowing approached her causing her to stop. Of course she wasn’t afraid, and it wouldn’t be long until that person felt fear instead.

“Haven’t you listened to the news lately? It’s not safe to wander the streets late at night any more,” Called a male voice, it was slightly husky but never seemed to falter in confidence.

With a quick spin on her heel she had turned towards the owner of the voice. Learning arrogantly against the driver’s door of one of, if not the most expensive cars in Gotham was Bruce Wayne in his trademark business suit.

“I guess I haven’t had time to watch it,” She explained back, with a slight giggle to stop anything sounded suspicious as she walked towards him.

“Do you need any help getting home Miss?” He asked once she stopped in front of him.

“Well I don’t know Sir, I mean; I don’t even know your name-” She began to say although stopped as if to prompt him on.

“Forgive me for where are my manners? I’m Bruce Wayne, head of Wayne Enterprises. And you Miss?” Bruce replied, not noticing her eyes scanning around to try and create a name.

“Erm, Elizabeth Tane, but please, call me Lizzy,” She answered while trying not to stutter her answer.

“Well Lizzy, I-” Responded Bruce but his sentence was cut off with flames roaring from the building closes along with brick fragments soaring in her direction, a couple grazing her cheeks as she and Bruce got flung back with the strength of the detonation. The Joker skipped over towards them before taking her delusional stated self and throwing her onto his shoulder like her body was a ragdoll.

“Well Princess, aint we gonna have fun?” Questioned the Joker in a more of a ordering voice to her as he cackled madly and skipped away with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thanks to everyone who has read my story I'll be trying to update as much as possible but keep getting loads of coursework. *annoyed*

Trailer:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1Q8RXPxBk