When It Rains

When It Rains

It was dark out as she wandered around the mostly deserted parking lot.It was a tad on the chilly side, yet she still chose to wear a thin tank top and a pair of shorts.She had been walking around for about an hour now, with her arms wrapped around herself. She left the venue without him because right as they were about to make a clean getaway, he was bombarded. He threw her a familiar look that she instantly caught, but not before she walked out of those doors, without him. It wasn't that she didn't trust her boyfriend of three years; She just felt that she was better off not present during his fan meet and greets.

She took a few more steps towards the large, blue bus and just as her hand reached the door handle of the bus, she stopped. She looked to the left. Then to the right.

"Where is he?" she asked herself out loud.

Just as she said this, an arm slipped around her waist from behind her, while a hand appeared in front of her eyes, blocking her line of vision. Its' body was pressed up against her back. Frightened, her hand immediately made its' way onto the intruders' hands, one over her eyes and the other over her belly.

"Guess who?" it whispered in her ear.

Although, once she heard his voice, she knew exactly who that voice belonged to. She shivered as his breath lightly blew in her ear. She smiled at his gentle touch as his hands moved away from her eyes and back around her waist. She slid both of her hands over his as she leaned back and cuddled into him, nuzzling her nose on his jawline. She felt every rumble his belly made when he laughed and then again as his voice traveled from his voice box and out of his mouth.

"Why'd you run out on me back there? There were so many people, I almost couldn't handle it. But, you know me, I'm amazing and I feel accomplished!" he laughed again and pumped his fist in the air. Her smile slightly faltered at the loss of warmth his arm created around her waist when he removed it.

"You're cold." he frowned as he turned her around and wrapped both of his arms around her thin, somewhat sunburnt shoulders. He let her go and unzipped his sweatshirt as he watched her wrap her own arms around herself, shivering. He wrapped his sweatshirt around her, slipping her arms in each hole and pulled the hood over her head, then zipped it back up. He hugged her again as he whispered in her ear, "I love you."

"Oh, Brendon." she sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, not the best.