Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 2

I swiftly changed into my favorite jeans, a black tank, hoodie and my converse. I decided I would wear my glasses today so no need to do makeup. I ran down stairs to find Brendon watching spongebob

“A little old for cartoons aren’t ya?” I sarcastically asked
“Your never to old” he shot back.
Being a little embarrassed by my comment I couldn’t think of anything to say.
“Shall we go my lady?” Brendon said.
His voice came out so smooth. His voice alone gave me chills. I wished he knew that I had a huge crush on him, but he would never like me after all I am his best friends little sister. Me being 15 he was a year and a half older then me. I never would have a chance.
I soon realized that he was staring at me blankly as if asking what is up with her.
“Oh sorry” I spit out. Gosh I was a nerd.
“Its ok lets just go”
I grabbed my cell off the counter and followed him to his car. As I walked up he opened the door for me. He was such a gentleman. Ahh if only his arms would hold me, if only he was mine.
Brendon put in Blink-182 and we tried to make some conversation but I ended up acting like an idiot.
“Hey Emma..” He said
“Yeah” I said trying to sound as seductive as possible
“I’m glad you came with me”
I blushed so much but to my relief we just pulled up to the music store. He opened the door for me again. Why does he have to be so nice? He held the door until I got out then he walked me into the store. We played guitars and drums and stuff. He bought I new guitar. A Stratocaster if I remember correctly. That car ride home I was silent trying to absorb every line of the songs he was singing. His voice had something about it.
We pulled up to my house and he walked me to the door.
“Thanks for coming with me Em. Maybe tomorrow we could hang or something”
“Yeah I’d like that. Thanks.” Somehow I can’t remember the rest of the night except that I floated on air walking up to my room.