Hey diary, its me again...

chapter 20

Brendon pulled up around 7:45 Michelle was already with me and Ryan was pouting around mumbling under his breath something about me not listening. I really wish I would have heard what he said because Brendon had that killer look in his eye. I wish I listened. Out of stress I quickly called my neighbor and my friend, Bec. She always helped me. She made a plan that she would run up and start a conversation with Brendon while I went and talked to Ryan. Thanks goodness for her smartness. I told Michelle to go ahead and sit in my room for a bit. I rushed to Ryan.
“Ryan what was it you were going to tell me about Brendon again”
“He is… Not right for you…He’s too old…His motives are bad, you’re a little girl and he practically is a grown man. He’s taking everything to fast. You’re my little sister; I don’t want him to hurt you”
Ryan actually said something meaningful, and I listened. Never again will I ignore Ryan when he has something to say. Just my heart told me Brendon was right. It Said he was sweet and innocent. But his actions should be speaking louder then his words but why aren’t they. I can’t look past the I love you. He was the first guy to ever say that to me.