Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 4

I heard my phone buzzing. Shoot it was 10:50. I must have fallen asleep.

“Hello?”
“Remember 11:30”
“Ok Brendon”

I hung up and changed into some sweats and a tee-shirt. I put my hair into two braids and tied black ribbon into bows on the ends. As soon as I knew it my clock struck 11:25. I made sure my mom and Ryan were asleep and snuck out front to find Brendon already there.

“So what are we doing…?” I asked
“Ahh that’s a secret my dear” he said.
I couldn’t wait. I jumped into the passenger seat of his car and slyly looked for clues as to what we were doing. Nothing could give me any hint.
“Pleasee give me one clue” I begged and gave him my signature pout.
“Ok, Let me see. It involves you and me and some cookies and a movie”
I immediately knew what we were doing. I told him once my favorite movie was Rent and I loved homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. We obviously were going to his house to watch Rent and eat cookies.
“Here we are” he said as we pulled up to his very empty lonely house. His parents were gone for the weekend.
He lead me into a room with a couch and a plate of warm cookies. He put in rent and the sat next to me on the couch. Now I know Rent is not the most romantic movie but I had my hopes up. Brendon inched closer to me.
He whispered in my ear “May I put my arm around you”
I nodded. I couldn’t resist him. I snuggled up close to him laying my head on his shoulder.
This may not be love but its sure damn close.