Hey diary, its me again...

chapter 50

Everyone came within 5 minutes of the texts. All the guys were here except Ryan. It wasn’t the same hanging out as it used to be without Ry. Sure we would have cookies and lemonade and play twister but it wasn’t the same. And it would be massively awkward with Brendon being their. I either needed to take him back or just ignore him. I had no clue what to do-and oh my god he was eyeing me. I can’t believe that that massive crush I once had on him was now gone or sleeping or something.
“Hey guys I’ll be back soon, I’m going to uh change”
“Alright emma” Brendon smiled.
I creped up the stairs and to my room. I opened my sock drawer and took out my diary. I hadn’t written anything in it in a month or so.

Dear Diary,
Me and Brendon are no longer together again. I miss him kinda. But I still don’t want him. Its weird. Like the feeling was on that first kiss. It was strange and unfamiliar. I just feel out of place. And Ryan is hurt. Like bad. I need closer on this life. Something needs to be better. Something needs to change.

I decide I would change my clothes since I told them that was what I was doing. I went to my closet to get out a dress. I needed to feel pretty. I decided my homecoming dress would work. It was black with hot pink net stuff on the bottom and a hot pink ribbon around the waist. I braided my hair and walked down the stairs. I must have looked good seeing the face on all the guys. My face turned cherry red. I swiftly and gracefully walked and sat into the chair.

“Emma, woah” Spencer commented.
“Uh Emma your kinda looking good” Jon said
“Emma I miss you” of course that came from Brendon.
“Uh thanks guys”
Brendon came and sat next to me. Hopefully he wasn’t going to ask for me to take him back.