Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 66:

I pondered why he was ok with it then just asked. He replied that it means that he no longer has to hear Brendon complaining about being the only guy not getting any action. I replied does that make me a slut. He laughed and said no. I just hung up and walked to my room. To my surprise Brendon and Ryan were laughing when I came in.
“What did I do something?”
“No. Its what you didn’t do”
“Huh?”
Ryan then left and Brendon said he lied to Ryan and said we never did it.
“Well that’s kinda stupid Brenny-Bear”
“No it was protecting us.”
“Using protection would have protected us but you didn’t now did you?”
“Uh-“
“See now I have to worry about getting pregnant and you don’t. You could just sit on your lazy butt and I could be carrying a 8lb baby in my stomach. Did you ever think of that?”
“Well no but I didn’t think I’d have to worry about a baby. There are other ways you know”
“If I get pregnant we are keeping it!” I then stormed out and ran to my bathroom taking my diary with me.

Dear Diary

Me and Brendon took a huge risk. I’m worried that I might regret it now. What if I have a kid? What will I do then? I can’t be a guitar player in a band when I’m carrying a kid. I feel sick. No more falling into temptation for me.