Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 67

A month went by and luckily no pregnancy. I was glad beyond belief. I just started sophomore year and didn’t want to be known as the slut with a baby. Another little Brendon would be so hard. Brendon and I never got “down and dirty” again. We made out still but heck we are teenagers with crazy teenage hormones.
“Miss Ross the answer please?” I obviously zoned out. I hate math.
“Uh 4 over a+5= x” I knew it wasn’t right but oh well.
“No Miss Ross. We need to talk after class.” Shoot I had to stay and talk to the most perverted teacher in the world. Mr. Hickman. Sure he was kinda cute for a teacher but he had the tendency to do a little more then tutor in math after school if you get me.
“Emma. Are you ok?” Maggie, the girl next to me, asked.
“Kinda I mean life was kinda hard this summer”
“Oh it’s ok. Mine too. I mean I did have a baby this summer.”
“Really?”
“Yeah her name is Ellie.”
“Aw that’s so cute. I actually had a pregnancy scare this summer.”
“Oh I’m sorry. I know how you feel. I mean that was my first time and I ended up with a baby.”
“Well I’m sure she’s adorable. I’ll baby sit some time if you need it.”
“Thanks I could sure use it. I have cheer practice after school. Those girls are so mean. I’m only doing it so I can get a college scholarship.” Maggie was a junior so it made sense for her to be doing that.
“I’ll watch her. Just drop her off at my house with her stuff.” I slipped her my address as the bell was ringing. Now time to face Mr. Hickman.