Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 76:

Brendon had to sneak out my window when my mom came home and started asking why I was making the “oh Brendon” noises. I said I was dream talking. I woke up that morning realizing Pete would be over any minute. I needed to look hot for him. I needed to help the boys get signed. Its not like pure talent got them signed. I wore a black tank top and a hot pink lacy bra and you could see the straps. I put on a mini skirt and a hot pink head band in my hair. I walked down and not to my surprise Pete was there, alone. This was my time.
“Hey you must be Pete”
“And you must be Ryan’s little sister. A very hot little sister” My was I used to this now. I changed over the summer. I was hot.
“Haha thanks. So you know the boys need to get signed. They would be so thrilled.”
“Yeah I know but I’m not sure. They are so different.” I laid a kiss on him and he returned it. So what if this was illegal it wasn’t like I was telling anyone.
“Well what do you think if I’m at every show?” I said planting another one on him. Then I pulled away.
“I think we can work this out.” He leaned in to kiss me and then lay on top of me like Brendon did. He started kissing me but I pulled away. This was wrong. So wrong