Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 80:

Brendon hopped out my window. I carefully climbed out after him. I was worried so much about protecting that baby that was inside of me. It was like I was a bear and if anyone came close I would attack them and rip their brains out. Nobody should be dealing with this at 15 but I was. I don’t think Brendon would be the best father seeing as he can act like a kid a lot of the time but he will have to. Brendon grabbed my hand and walked me too his car. We drove away in the moonlight to his house. His mom was there to great us and now we had to tell her.
“Emma. Go ahead and go to my room and sleep. You need it. I’ll talk to mom.”
I didn’t argue. I went up and laid down. My mind was rushing. I walked out in the hall after hearing yelling.
“God damnit Brendon! You got a 15 year old pregnant. You just threw your life out the window. Being A father in high school isn’t good for you.” This was his dad.
“Roger! He’s being responsible telling us isn’t he?”
“I WANT YOU AND THAT GIRL OUT OF HERE BY TOMMOROW!” then I heard a thwap.
“LOOK what you did Roger. You hit him again. YOU need to leave now!” I then heard a door open and slam and a car leave. Brendon’s mom ran up to get me.
“Come on honey lets go check on Brendon”
“Ok.” I was choking back the tears. Brendon’s nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. I hoped he would never do this to our child.