Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 86:

Sleeping that night was the hardest. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Sleeping was good though until 2:43 when my child decided it was ready to come into this world.
I dialed 911. Then Brendon. Brendon would meet me at the hospital and an ambulance would be here soon. I gathered my stuff and ran to the front door where some paramedics met me. They looked dumbfounded to see a 15 year old having a baby but whatever. I got to the hospital and Brendon wasn’t there yet. I was not delivering this baby without Brendon. The nurses argued against it but I said he would be here and after 37 minutes of waiting I was right.
“Sorry I’m late”
“Its ok” I insisted while really I was gasping for air because this was the most painful thing I’ve ever done in my life.
“Breath Em, come on. Your almost done” Brendon was coaching me. I found that awkward.
“Excuse me sir? Have you experienced this before?” a nurse asked.
“Kinda, my sister had a baby a while ago when she was 14 and I was there for her”
“Oh”
“A little help here!” I squealed. They all gave an apologetic look and gave all there attention to me. 2 hours later Brendon and I became the parents of a daughter. We decided Katie wasn’t going to fit her. Mackenzie would be her name. It was perfect. She was a mix of me and Brendon perfectly. She was beautiful.