Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 89

The day was finally here and I got to sleep in because Mrs. Urie was going to watch Mackenzie until 5 so I could get ready. Mackenzie would be picked up and dressed by Brendon and then brought to the party to meet Ellie. I walked downstairs to get myself a strawberry yogurt. I then went and showered. I used my daiquiri body wash and my coconut conditioner. I shaved my legs of course and then put on my old rob and watched an America’s Next Top Model marathon until my hair dried. I had some top ramen for lunch then I went to do my hair. I curled it all fancy like and sprayed it with aqua net. I hated that stuff but oh well. I did my make up, pink glitter eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, coral blush, and clear lip gloss. The moment was here. Time to put on my dress. I pulled it up and forgot I was going to need help lacing it. I ran around the house and to my luck Ryan walked in the door.
“Ryan I need your help”
“Ok with what Cinderella?”
“Lacing my dress.”
“Alright I’ll try.” To my surprise Ryan laced it and tied the bow perfectly. I walked back up the stairs when guest started coming. Once Brendon came I would walk down the stairs to my prince charming and our darling daughter and be escorted to the living room. Those 5 minutes seemed like a life time.