Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 91

Waiting in the hospital was the worse 5 hours of my life. I feared losing her, the newest and dearest addition to my family. I watched as the doctors preformed everything they could to that poor helpless baby of mine. After 6 procedures she was breathing right again. I cried because I was so overfilled with emotion. I ran to Brendon and hugged him. I realized I was still in the Princess like Party dress so I grabbed the comfy clothes Brendon brought and changed into them. The doctor came out to talk to us.
“Mackenzie is fine now. She will need to be monitored all the time though. It seems as if she had a food allergy to something. Possibly peanuts or peanut butter.”
“Oh my gosh she had a spoon full of some peanut butter at my birthday party.”
“Its alright Mrs. Urie.”
“Actually it’s Miss Ross.”
“Sorry, I thought since the baby was Mackenzie Urie that you two were married. So your not 23 are you?”
“No I just turned 16”
“Oh that might have explained her breathing problem. You see since she is only 2 months old she has a very fragile body. Being born by a then 15 year old it weakened it even more. Just keep her healthy all we be good. And use protection next time please.”
“I’m sorry sir but that’s nothing you should be telling me and my future husband.”
“I’m sorry doctor she’s just a little upset” Brendon said as he hugged Mackenzie and I rushed out that door. The nerve of that doctor telling me what to do.