Sweet Children Come Out And Play

Let me see: blood, sex and booze in the typical teenage Green Day story. Have fun. That about wraps it up.

"Billie!"
"What?"
"Stop playing,and get the beer!"
"But, I'm not done yet! Let me just finish this song..."
"Delphine just took her shirt off and you missed it!" Tre slammed his body against the door at full speed falling through the other side and danced in with a smug smile curling the side of his lips; trying to look serious.
"Oh, shut up Tre, she wouldn't do that in a million years." Tre rolled his eyes looking innocent. "...wait, seriously?"
Tre dances off like a little fairy princess without saying a word. Billie bit his lip, carefully set down Blue on the bed, and then tear-assed down the hall screaming he was going to murder Tre.

Need a little more than that? Ok: A girl who has had a miserable high school life falls in love with a boy after 17 years of thinking she would never find someone to love. Who would love her? But Billie does. Billie Joe is in a band, Sweet Children. She and him have to find their own way to be together and to live their own life - if that is at all possible. Friends Mike and Brites, Tre and Richelle are always there to pick up the broken pieces.
Whether it could happen or not, that's up to you. I warn you now, it's quite cliche'd so don't expect any masterful writing or a piece of Dickens. But that's not what you're here for. I had fun writing it anyway.

Thanks for reading any of it, tell me what you think! I love comments.
  1. Rock N' Roll High School
    Dear Alice Cooper, School's out ...forever.
  2. Let The Good Times Roll
    Nobody knows where Maria went.
  3. Come Out And Play
    Billie, get out of my underwear!
  4. Shit Happens
    And condoms.
  5. Dearly Beloved
    I'm still listening.
  6. Don't Stop Me Now
    Beauty Queens and Tre too.
  7. Little Bits And Pieces
    "Picking out a dress was never this ***ing hard!"
  8. Stuck My Foot In My Mouth
    Drinks, I love you's and a little bit of life.
  9. Some Kind Of Wedding
    "Dude, what's up with all the mushy crap, Bill?" "Well, I had a couple beers and..."
  10. Messages From The Honeymoon
    Somebody...and I won't say who...does something...but can't say what...oh, yeah, or just read.
  11. French Weddings
    Boys riding in vans come up with the strangest things.
  12. Take Off Your Dress
    And don't forget your toothbrush...
  13. I'm Going Home Again
    Talking to her father.
  14. Sassafras Roots
    Don't hit me. I don't know you.
  15. Don't Touch
    Alex and Delphine's father.
  16. Castaway
    We meet a girl.
  17. Going Nowhere Fast
    Hooray Beer! Yes, hooray beer!
  18. Scattered
    Old pictures on the bedroom floor and new pictures behind a curtain.
  19. Fast Times At Ridgemount
    Horror movies and 'what the hell was I thinking?'
  20. Blood
    Everything goes wrong.
  21. Behind The Crimon Door
    Hospital beds. You've waited all your life to get here.
  22. Wake Up
    Waking up in the hospital beds.
  23. Pink Elephants
    Bad dreams and baby names.
  24. Swedish Tongue
    It's a...
  25. Homecoming
    Where's Blue?
  26. Telegraph Ave.
    Sorry to be cheesy: tattoos and other memories.
  27. I Thought You Wrote Holden Caulfield
    I did write him. We're good friends actually...scenes from the true town of Berkeley.
  28. Hold On
    Two Happy Birthdays.
  29. In The End
    I'm sorry to say that this is truly the final chapter. And it's all one big surprise. Thank you.