Raven

Understand

I am so stupid. I should've known from the beginning. It was so obvious.

Gerry vs. Artie

Gerry:
Likes Iron Maiden
Draws a little
Is Itallian

Artie:
Reads comic books
Was Peter Pan
The dream I had when Artie was Gerard
Their names are alike (Arthur, Artie...)
Loves to draw, and is good at it
Is unpopular

Artie Winter is Gerard. Gerry Mathue Warren is Matt.
Shit. That means I'm going to the Halloween Ball with MATT PELISSIER.
I don't want to go to the Halloween Ball with Matt Pelissier.
To tell you the truth I didn't want to go with Gerry until I thought he was Gerard Way. I barely liked him as a friend, I was only nice to him because I didn't have any other friends in Belleville, and because I was nice to everybody.
How the hell can I tell him I can't go to the Halloween Ball with him when it's in a week?
Maybe I should cut my hair into a mohawk. It's very punk rock, and he probobly won't like me if I do.
But nobody will like me if I get a mohawk.
"What are you writing?" Shoot. Artie is talking to me. It's still Homeroom.
"Uhh. This is my journal. I write stuff in it..." STUFF? What is wrong with me?!
"Oh, that's cool. I tried keeping a journal once. I gave up after two days." I laughed.
"Yeah, it's kind of hard at first, but it get's easier."
"Cool." Then there was an awkward silence. I had to think fast.
"Is that Umbrella Academy?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah."
"I read them. They're pretty cool." I said.
"Yeah, they are. But it's wierd. I saw them in the store, and I was kind of drawn to them."
"Gerard Way can do that." I said. He laughed. I noticed Gerry staring at Artie like he was going to kill him or something. That can't be good.
"I like My Chemical Romance. They were realy good."
"Yeah, they were." I just realized something. I need to tell Artie who he is. If he doesn't know, he won't do everything he needs to do. But I can't tell him now, I don't know him that well.
"I like their music, it actually means something, you know?"
"Yeah." I said. Artie understood me perfectly. I have never met anyone who understood me like that besides Shayla.
"What?" he asked. Shoot. I had been smiling like a Cheshire Cat for the past minute.
"Nothing..." I said, "I just think we have a lot in common." I hope I didn't wierd him out. Oh, thank god, he's smiling.
"Yeah, I guess your right."
The bell just rang. Looks like we're walking to class together.
I don't think I've smiled so much in my life.