Raven

The Freakshow

Have you ever had your face pressed up against a window? My guess is you have. Have you ever had it there so long that it got stuck? My guess is you haven't.Well I don't blame you because you probobly have never been to Belleville. Belleville is like nothing I have ever seen, it was dirty, in a nice way. Horrible, in a good way. Ugly, in a beautiful way. Am I confusing you? Because I'm confusing myself.
To tell you the truth, I have lied. Last time I went to Belleville, I didn't see any drugs, or dead bodies, just a dirty little place that can easily be called home to by an artist. The whole drug thing, I got from Gerard Way... He was too beautiful to doubt. Well, all I can say, from what I have seen in this car today, there are not many drugs in Belleville any more. I guess a place can change drastically in twenty years. Or at least I hope it has.
My whole observasion has cost me. It has cost me my face. Because right now I cannot seem to pull away from the car window, and believe me I'm trying, and it's not because I can't stop looking at Belleville. "Ow!" I was all I managed to say, my entire face being plastered onto the window.
"What's the matter, Honey?" asked my mother in her usual perfect manner. God, she sickens me.
"My fashe ish shtuck!" I sounded like I had a lisp.
"Oh, Honey! Annie, can you help your sister?" my Mother said to my ten year old sister.
"Ugh, fine." she said in her annoyingly high pitched voice. My sister was one of those people who say 'like' way too much and wore designer diapers when she was a baby. All in all, she was your tipical spoiled brat. She started pulling on my hair with her bubblegum colored nails, "I, like, can't." she said, trying to sound like she used up every ounce of her energy.
Finally, my Father pushed the button which makes the window go down. I was free.
But my face totally killed.
God, my family is a freakshow.
Finally, we pulled up to the most abnormally shaped house I had ever seen.
"Welcome Home!"
Why is this happening to me?