Raven

Boy Crazy

Sorry I haven't been able to right anything lately! I know it's been a month since my last journal entry, but that's because nothing has happened lately. All that's happened is that Gerry and I became realy good friends. We know almost everything about each other. My month has been jam packed with homework and stuff. But finally, today something happened. Something big... well something big for me.
Gerry asked me to the Halloween Ball!!!!! I, Raven Brant, was asked to go somewhere by a boy!
This is how it went:

"Hey, Raven?" said Gerry as we were walking to algebra.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"You want to go to the Halloween Ball with me? We could go as just friends if you want..." he said shyly. My heart started pounding in my chest, and I got all hot.
"Yeah, sure. As friends." I said automatically, my heart still pounding in my chest, sweat beginning to build up on my forehead.
And then the bell rang.

Okay, so were going as friends, but still. We're going! I have a date! And sure it isn't for a month, but it still exists. I wonder if Gerry likes me. Well I know he likes me but I mean does he like me? As more than a friend. Oh no, I think he does.
Why is it the guy that I don't have romantic feelings for is the one who has them for me? Well at least I hope he doesn't.
My heart still belongs to Gerard.
After Gerry asked me, something wierd happened. Something that seems to happen a lot to me lately.

I stood in the middle of the hallway, frozen. Gerry had walked ahead of me as not to be late to class. But me, oh no. I was FREAKING OUT. It was starting to hit me, the fact that I had just been asked out. And then it actually hit me.
"Oh My God! I am SO sorry!" he held out a hand to help me up off the ground. This wasn't the first time Artie had knocked me over. There was that time on the first day of school in art, and quite a few other times.
"Oh, it's okay. I'm used to it by now." I joked. Artie was kind of chubby, but in a cute way. Not that I like him or anything.
"Yeah, we seem to have this wierd magnetic attraction or something like that..." he said. He was right, I did seem to bump into him a lot, and he seemed to knock me over a lot as well.
"Yeah, I know. Wierd isn't it?" I opened the door to math for him.
"Yeah." He said and walked in. Math was one of the classes I like. We had Mrs.Ortiz, who was just about the coolest teacher ever. I could relate to her. I was once talking about Gerard Way's death with Gerry, and she had overheard and said she was affected by it greatly as well... I wonder why?
But what was wierd was that there actually seems to be this wierd attraction between Artie and I...

I just want to say, I don't like Gerry or Artie. First of all, Gerry is one of my best friends, and Artie... well he's just plain wierd... but I don't hate him. I'm probobly one of the only people in school who don't. I asked Gerry why Artie was so hated, once. He just told me I'd be better off not knowing.

I think I'll call Shayla know. She'd want to know about my crazy day. We call each other every night... it's our thing.
I picked up my cell phone and was about to dial, when it rang. I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi, Raven?" asked a familiar voice I couldn't recognize.
"Yeah, who is this?" I asked.
"This is Mrs.Ortiz." What the hell???