‹ Prequel: Misanthropy

'Cause That's All I Ever Wanted

Another day

As i walked through the door, everything seemed different. Everyone looked at me. I knew why; they all new what had happened, they knew i was pregnant and they all knew Skelton was to blame. As i took my seat, i saw Blake on the other side of the room talking to a couple of his mates, i smiled and waved as i sat down. As i did, he came running towards me; beaming.

"Hey you." he said happily.

"Why so happy?" i asked, curiously.

"I get to see you. You haven't been here the past couple of days, we've missed you."

"We've? people noticed i was gone?" I asked, standing up to greet him.

"Dah, you never stop talking. It's a tad quiet without you here." I had to laugh, he was right. He's right about most things now that i come to think about it, right about how I'm feeling, right about our group; he's even right when he guesses things, but i suppose that's got to do with him noticing everything.

"So what have i missed?" I piped up, looking him straight in the eye, then looking around at everyone before sitting back down in my usual seat.

"Not much actually. A bit of school work here and there, Anna freaking out of the usual SACs and SATs... like i said, not much."

"I see," I replied. "Not much at all." At that moment, the bell rang to signal the start of homeroom, everyone taking their seats.

"I see we have Lauren with us again," mused Mr. Rank as he looked around the class, talking the role from his computer.

I must say, the day was different to most I had encountered at this school, but i suppose that's not say much because it was the only school I have been too. But it was and I knew it meant change - and i just hope it's a change for the better. The day went by quickly, I met Mikey in Maths, and had a 'deep and meaningful' with Frank during RE. It seemed to me that Frank had been missing out on a lot lately, being rather distant and all, but it was great to talk to her again and have her on side, She couldn't wait to have Alice back, and neither could I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, i had writers block!