‹ Prequel: Misanthropy

'Cause That's All I Ever Wanted

Help

And yet i couldn't even manage that. Why would you hangout with a guy who is your friends boyfriend, is too busy looking at your chest to look you in the eye and who had taken to calling you babe? Yet there is nothing else better to do. Except try and work things out.

It was an ordinary day, just like all the others before and we decided to take a walk through the park. "I must admit though, she doesn't do it for me anymore."

"Who, exactly?" I asked as i rummaged through my bag.

"Alice." I stopped walking. it had only just occurred to me why he liked my so much, why he spent time with me.

"Oh." i decided it would be better if we kept walking, and i pulled my phone out of my bag to check the time...only 4pm. " Then why are you still with her? I mean, sure she will be heart broken if you breakup with her, but she will get over it. Eventually." i was never that great at offering advice, but that would have to do.

"But that's the problem! It's Alice; remember." At this point we had stopped walking, it took me a minute to take in my surroundings and realise that i had no idea where we were.

"Skelton...where are we?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that Alice and i are over, okay? I don't want her anymore, come to think about it, it was never her that i really wanted."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

By this stage i was worried shitless, i had no idea where we were and i was beginning to regret walking home with him. Skelton placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed."You. You're what i want."
Fuck.

"It was never Alice, always you. How else was i supposed to get to you?"

"Look, I'm really sorry if I've given you the wrong impression." This was not going to end well, his grip got tighter and he started to stress alittle.

It had only just occurred to me that this was an alleyway, complete with the giant bin and all; like those ones you seen in the movies, where the girl gets raped...okay now I'm just scaring myself, Skelton wouldn't do that...would he? I surely hope not.
He let go of me for a minute, then grabbed my bag and my phone and threw then in the tip.
"What was that for?!"

"What was what for?"

"Oh my god Skelton, you are impossible." i decided that the best thing to do was to walk away, and yet he was blocking my exit, so i walked further in, arms crossed trying to sus him out.

"Don't you walk away from me," he said apathetically and advanced towards me. "I like you Lauren, and I'm planing to keep it that way." Okay, now he wasn't making any sense. He grabbed me again, this time with both hands, and threw me up against the wall, and i must admit, it did hurt.

"Wha-what are you doing?" i gasped. At that moment he kissed me rough enough to make my lip bleed, this so wasn't my day.

The next thing i know, he was throwing me down onto the ground and was ripping off my clothes. I yelped.
"Shut the fuck up!"

"Get off me Skelton!"i screamed, "That hurts!"

"If you stopped squirming, it wouldn't." I just wanted to get as far away from him as possible, but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. Skelton was on top of me, forcing himself inside of me. I screamed, but it was no use. No one heard me.