Hidden Truths, in an Unreal World

Kayla Walker thinks she is just an ordinary 14 year old, but when her mom is murdered in front of her and he tells her I'll be back for you. The only thing is, is that she can barley remember her mom and her childhood she can't even remember her moms murders face. Her life is changed dramatically. She moves in with her mean aunt and uncle and there two snobby kids in Southern California. And she left all her friends back in Washington, but made tons of new ones fast. Two years later though she starts seeing people with weird tattoos all over their body and feeling she should be with them. Kayla ignores it until a boy named Jace Wayland comes to her school. Kayla can't keep her mind off of him hes just always there and the same goes for Jace, so going against his own rules he talks to the strange girl. At least thats what he thinks she is, just a girl.

That is until he sees the weird design on her wrist. . . . shes a hidden shadowhunter, just like his sister, Clarissa, Oh how he missed her they got separated in a fight seven months ago and still hadn't found each other.

I only own my own characters and the plot. The rest belong to Cassandra Clare. My story takes place before the third one in a battle I made up. When Valentine needs and wants jace's help.
  1. dreams
  2. Tattoos
  3. Numbers and phone calls
  4. Past
    Wooo This one has parts in Jaces P.O.V. and explains more about him!
  5. I'll Be Your Everything
    Awww. . .