Status: Sorry for slow updates, new chapters will be posted when possible, will be completed soon!

I'm Not Free of You

chapter 10

After getting everything I needed from that slimy store, I called the driver to let him know he can pick me up. I found what I wanted. So the rest of the day, I spent inside my room, making sure it was locked and telling Alfred I want no disturbances for anything and he didn't question it. I stop what I'm doing to take a look at the clock. The blue light hurts my eyes as it says seven pm. I glance down at my almost done outfit. I think I've done a pretty good job so far. But for now I decide to take a break. My stomach is in need of food so I head downstairs, skipping my way to the fridge and make myself two delicious tuna sandwiches before heading to the living where where Abbey, Bruce and Alfred are talking to each other. Stopping their conversation, they turn to see me and Bruce has a pretend shocked look on his face.

"Nice to see you up and about again Blair."

For some reason when he says my name, I don't like it. It doesn't fit me. This new me, but I shrug it off.

After swallowing a bite I say, "Yeah sorry. Just been doing some me time, still not done too. And thank you so much for letting me go shopping. It was too kind."

He smiles warmly, "Anytime. I assume you found everything you needed?"

I nod, "I did!"

Abbey smiles up at me, "Have you remembered anything else at all?"

"Abbey." Bruce says in a disapproving tone.

"It's okay. But no, I haven't. I haven't had anything pop up since the last time. It's strange, almost like its stopped completely."

They both nod and her smile falters, looking at the ground.

"We have business to attend to tonight and Alfred has some errands to do. Will you be alright here by yourself?"

Hearing this, I smile with bad intention o my mind, "Of course Bruce. I promise I won't throw any parties."

They get up and he laughs at me while bringing me in for a hug, "Not without me you won't."

I then hug Abbey and tell her to stay out of trouble. She giggles before running off to the garage.

Bruce then kisses my forehead, "Goodnight Blair."

"Same to you."

Alfred just nods to me and they both leave. Eating my sandwich again, I listen for the garage door to close. Then the cars to start and pull away. Holding the sandwich in my mouth I go to the stairs, doing a cart wheel up them and giggle the entire time.

When I'm at the top I take the sandwich out and grin evilly, "It's showtime."

-third person-

Batman has recieved a hint from a unknown source where the Joker should be tonight. Him and Robin are perched on top of a tall skyscraper across the street from a fancy Italian restaurant. Batman contacts Mr. Fox, a trustworthy friend of his parents.

"It's a mob restaurant. Can you find out who owns it?"

Waiting a few seconds, Mr. Fox replies, "Owner of Fine Dining is Sal Maroni."

They stare at the building, wondering what business the Joker has there.

"I don't think he's blowing it up. If Sal owns it, something is going down." says Robin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all who's reading. I have at least 20 readers so far...how about some feedback guys? I'd really appreciate hearing if its going good, don't like something, want to see something happen? :( haven't had any feedback besides from one person (who I thank a lot)