Status: Sorry for slow updates, new chapters will be posted when possible, will be completed soon!

I'm Not Free of You

chapter 11

-jokers pov-

The van screeches to a halt out back of Maronis fancy schmancy restaurant called 'I don't give a shit.' Looking over to my right, the goon that was sitting there is now smashed into the windshield making me burst into insane giggles.

I pat the dead guys back, "Should've worn your seatbelt!"

I start giggling again before changing my attitude and yelling at Harley, "Push him out of here!"

"Yes Mistah J!"

I growl, getting out of the van and slamming the door with the three remaining goons following behind me into the back door. Up front is the dining where you can eat and drink quietly. In the back, going downstairs, there's a bar where you can smoke, play poker and get a lap dance. A waitress in a skimpy outfit is in my line so I push her out of the way to the floor. I hear her scoff and mutter that I'm a jerk. I'd just love to chop her into tiny pieces but, I have business to attend to. Passing the bar and the cloud of smoke, everyone in the room goes silent as they see who just walked in. Ignoring the stares which makes my lips twitch and a tiny giggle come out, I find a door in the back that says office and kick it open to see Maroni sitting at a nice chestnut desk, smoking a cigar.

"Honey I'm home!"

He smirks, "Joker. Nice for you to meet here."

My goons walk in and stand behind me, making him go stiff before his eyes glide over to me.

Pointing his half done cigar at them he asks, "This really necessary?"

Checking out the leather seat in front of me, I decide to sit down, swinging my legs up and onto the desk. Sals face turns into disgust but stays quiet.

"Never know pal."

Sal nods understanding and wishing he would've had one of his men in here now, "Okay Joker. I'm glad you got the message. I asked you here for-"

Harley then bursts through the door smiling, "Mistah-"

"Shut it Harley."

Her face falls and she stands behind the chair I'm in, keeping her mouth shut.

Buddy ol' pal clears his throat, "I asked you here to talk about a little problem that's started."

I roll my eyes, "What kind of problem could that be that you can't handle?'

Putting down his cigar, he folds his hands on the desk and leans towards me, "Heard about that robbery off of fifth avenue?"

I stifle a laugh, "The jewelry bust? What? Big bad Maroni has his tail between his legs?"

He stares at me with a hard look, "Listen, I got a business to uphold and I don't need some...whatever the hell it is, stealin' my shit."

Taking my feet down, I lick my lips, "And I should care why?"

"Yeah! What's it to us?!" Harley yells.

Quickly getting up, I grab her by the throat, "Shut your damn face before I cut it up. Go wait outside and watch the van. See if it'll do any tricks."

I throw her to the door and she falls into it. Her bottom lip trembles but she leaves without a word.

Sal is amused by this, "Got a new girl I see. She seems nothing like that Blair chick."

My eyes darken as the mention of my pets name. I slowly looks towards him and mutter to shut up.

Standing up now he says quietly, "I know you're a kind of guy that likes a chase and digs into things. Find out who this punk is and bring them to me."

I point my finger at him like a gun and click my tongue, "I want half."

Sal closes his eyes in frustration but then nods. Reopening his eyes he speaks, "You make a hard bargain Joker. You have a week."

"Two."

He sighs then holds his hand out expecting me to shake it.

I start to laugh manically, "See ya around!"

The goons leave and I follow them, hearing Italian boy yell, "How am I supposed to get ahold of you?"

Without looking back I shout, "You don't!"

Laughter echoes through the area, following me out.

-Harleys pov-

After my puddin' pushed me outta the room, I went outside to do what I was told. Bored outta my mind, I jump up on the hood and sit there, swinging my legs back and forth. I hear a noise down a alley way next to me, making me jump.

I pull out a small silver gun from a belt around my waist, "W-Who's there?"

Nothing happens so I sigh, bringing the gun down. As soon as I do, it gets kicked out of my hand, making me scream while jumping off the van and turn around. Crouched on the top is a woman in all black. It's skin tight and looks like shiny leather with a silver zipper that goes from her neck to below her ribcage. Attached to the zipper is a silver 'O' that makes it look like she's wearing a collar. Hanging around her hips, I can't tell exactly what it is, but she looks like she has a tail. Her head is covered in the same material as the outfit. It even has cat ears. The only thing showing on her face is her eyes, nose and lips. Her lips are covered perfectly in red lipstick.

The lady now stands up, placing her hands on her hips and a smirk on her lips, "Meow."

I gasp, quickly looking for my gun and I spot it next to me so I pick it up, pointing it at her. She chuckles quietly as she cart wheels off the van and does a front flip, landing right in front of the gun. Lifting her hand up, which I now notice her nails are those claw rings that were stolen from the place Maroni was speakin' of. She touches the barrel of the gun, slowly putting it down.

As she speaks, her voice is soft like velvet, "Kitty wants to play."

My mouth hangs open but I snap out of it, bringing the gun back up to shoot her. As I pull the trigger thinkin' about how proud my puddin' will be of me, she flips so she's behind me, completely missing the bullet that should've hit her. Instead, since she's now behind me, she grabs my arms and holds me there in a lock, making me drop my gun again.

"Who are you?"

She whispers in my ear, "I'm Catwoman."
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. Two in a day, WOOO!
Feedback paaaaaleaseeeee :D