Status: Sorry for slow updates, new chapters will be posted when possible, will be completed soon!

I'm Not Free of You

chapter 12

-Jokers pov-

I try my best to hold in my laughter as we head to the back door but small giggles come out of my mouth anyways. As we reach outside, I see Harley, standing in defense mode with her gun lifted and shaking as she turns in circles, pointing it in every direction she can.

"Something spook ya Harley?"

She then squeals while jumping as she drops her gun to the ground.

"I found her!"

I head towards the van, bumping my shoulder into her chest, "Found who?"

Everyone gets into the van, me in the passenger seat, a goon driving, the rest in the back and Harley clutching the back of my seat.

"The lady that stole them jewels! She was just here!"

"If she was just here, why isn't she still here?", I growl at her.

She starts stammering. I love hearing the fear in someone's voice, "I-Well, she um, Mistah J, she caught me off guard a-a-and then I tried shooting her b-but she dodged it!"

"Shut up."

She snaps her mouth shut.

"Did she saying anything to you?"

She nods her head so fast she reminds me of a bobble head toy on crack.

Irritated she hasn't said what yet I hiss at her, "Well?!"

We're driving now, speeding through the town. The goon makes a sharp turn to the left, making Harley hit the back of her head against the side door. I smirk as she starts rubbing her head in pain.

"Said her name's Catwoman."

I mock her by mumbling Catwoman to myself. Popping my lips together I think about it. How dare she try to come to my town and shake things up. I do that. Me. No one else is allowed! My town, not here. She will pay. I turn the wheel, making the van slam into a car next to us and blare the horn at them.

"My lane! Learn how to drive!"

My crazed laughter erupts through the van, sending a chill through everyone's spine.

"Here kitty, kitty! Time to die!"

-Batmans pov-

As we're waiting for anything to happen, Harley pops out from the back door, huffing and crossing her arms before sitting on top of the vans hood. She then starts looking around like she's paranoid.

Abbey snickers, "What's her problem? Well, what isn't her problem?"

I squint my eyes, ignoring her comment to see better in the dark alley. That's when I see it. Well, more a her. A lady, dressed in all black. I almost didn't catch her since she blends in with the darkness but there's a dim light above the back door, showing her silhouette. We watch in silence as she kicks the gun out of her hand, cart wheels off the van. Then Harley has the gun pointed at her and shoots.

I mumble to myself, "She completely dodged that."

The woman now behind Harley as she her arms pinned down, whispering something to her.

"We need to find more about her."

As if the mysterious woman had heard us, her head perks up and looks around, her eyes then stopping on us and smirks. She shoved Harley face down, running to the nearest building. She climbs it without a problem before she starts back flipping from rooftop to rooftop, with us on her tail.

"She saw us."

"No worries Batman, well catch her!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Some what a filler. Sorry for the late update, my brother fell down some stairs so had to take my mom to the hospital for him then I had drama with my first client who wanted pictures done. Oy....feedback would be grand please!