Status: Sorry for slow updates, new chapters will be posted when possible, will be completed soon!

I'm Not Free of You

Chapter 15

-Jokers pov-

I have been waiting impatiently for those damn goons to get back here. My purple gloved fingers run through my fading green hair as I start mumbling to myself. I tend to do this often. Tired eyes look up towards the door as I hear it being slammed shut. My exhausted body leans back into the rough chair, left hand resting underneath my chin while the other is lazily holding up a small gun with a suppressor attached at the end. They're making a lot of racket which makes my lips twitch. Their shouting drilling through my ears and into my brain. Annoying. I hate them. They finally walk through the barley held together doors of the room I'm in but stop as soon as they see my expression along with the gun.

"Boss."

"Five seconds."

"B-boss we were there-"

I shoot him down without even glancing at the fool.

"Three."

One of the guys has a hard look while starring at his fallen comrade. Boo hoo.

"Catwoman."

My body freezes. Now I'm interested.

"Say again?"

The guy lifts his hand up, waving someone in. Two of the idiots drag in another. His face is young and covered in blood and tears. An insane giggle starts to rise in my throat as I try to hold it in. I throw the gun on the ground as I push myself up, skipping towards him. My tongue darts out of my mouth as it glides along my bottom lip, grabbing the kids face as he yells out in pain. My fingers pry open his mouth to see his tongue has been ripped out.

I snort, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

I couldn't contain it anymore. The laughter erupts through out the room as everyone flinches. My arms wrap around my stomach as I bend over, still laughing. But suddenly I stop, ripping my precious knife from my coat and picking up the kid by his neck.

"Good work kid, but it's time to clock out."

-Blairs pov-

After ripping out that kids tongue, I wrote 'Catwoman' in his blood in between the two fallen men and made a quick escape. I followed them when the others found them on the ground, looking around in fear and left quickly. They went down eight blocks from where we were and turned right, leading into the Narrows towards a medium sized, very worn down warehouse. The blood starts pulsing through my ears. The excitement, thrill and my nerves are building up. The van parks in a garage and the guys all rush inside. There's not too many windows that I could reach without being noticed but I get as close to the door as I can. My eyes close for a few seconds taking in the sound of his voice. His laughter, which is currently echoing through the place. He kills the kid and tells the others to leave before he kills them too if they don't find me by tomorrow. They wouldn't be able to track me down anyways. I'd find them first. Then kill them.

I make my way up to one of the windows now that the goons have left and I perch myself on the ledge, looking down at him. His back's facing me but he stops walking and slowly turns his head to the side. A smirk starts to spread across those scarred lips of his before he fully turns towards me.

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in."

My head tilts to the side as I watch him take in my outfit. The side of his lip twitches and in a few seconds, he throws his bloody knife in my direction. If I wasn't so quick, it would've hit me right between the eyes. But I dodged it by flipping backwards off the ledge and behind him.

"Not as quick as you look."

He growls stepping towards me with anger spread across his face. He makes a grab for me but I move to the right, away from his hands. He reaches for me again but this time I move to the left, bending down and out of the way.

"Come here kitty, I just want to play."

I hear a knife flick open in his coat pocket. Before he had time to take his hand out all the way, I rip my whip off and snap it to his wrist while yanking it down so he falls hard on the concrete floor beneath us. I step a heeled foot on his chest, leaning my masked face down in front of his.

"That's not playing fair."

He starts chuckling, "Neither are you."

His free hand swiftly grabs my leg, flipping me over. Except I don't go down. I do a simple flip, yanking my leg from his grasp and kick him in the jaw. This makes him crack up. I notice blood dripping from his mouth as he wipes it away, giving me a death glare.

"Foul play."

Jumping to his feet he runs towards me wildly. Each time I dodge his attacks.

I can't help but to laugh in his face, "Seems I'm too quick for you Joker. Old man slowing down?"

"I'm not that old sweet cheeks.", he growls.

I was having too much fun messing with him that I slipped up. His hands wrapped around my wrists, spinning me towards his body. Quickly he removes the whip from my waist and throws it across the room.

I tense up as he leans his lips close to my ear and whispers, "You're on my territory now doll face. And we're going to play my way."
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize way too much. Sorry for the slow updates! Started a new job, worrying about college and shtuff.

What do you guys think so far D: