Status: Sorry for slow updates, new chapters will be posted when possible, will be completed soon!

I'm Not Free of You

Chapter 2

Even though Pops was homeless, he's been saving money over the years and always felt he had the need to save it for something big. Meaning me. After arguing with him how I couldn't possibly take the surprising amount of $5,000, he put it in my purse anyways and hugged me. Pulling away, he smiles up at me with tears in his eyes.

"It's been great Skittles! I feel something great will happen for you."

I nod, agreeing with his crazy talk. He always has these weird feelings that usually are true. I don't know what could be so great to happen to me besides finding out who I am. It's great and all...but he makes it sound like I'm going to turn into a fucking fairy and fly into a magical world or something. I say my last goodbye to him as I make my way towards the subway station to take my long ride all the way from Maine to Gotham. One of the cats started following me in the woods. A black one, I don't remember seeing before. Finally stopping to turn around and look at it, it's stopped as well, sitting down and starring at me with such piercing green eyes.

Intrigued, I kneel while calling the cat over to me. It starts to purr as I pet it, starring into my dull green eyes. Something then hits me hard, making me pull my hand away and fall backwards on my butt into a pile of fall leaves. Flashes again. A red haired girl holding a gun towards me while I'm looking to my legs to see a black cat meowing, rubbing against me.

"What?" Echos through my brain as my eyes burst wide open feeling completely different than I did just 5 seconds ago.

My eye sight has somehow become more sharper, being able to see things most humans wouldn't. My smell is stronger, smelling everything around me from the leaves, the water from the rain when it fell just 3 days ago, the rich soil beneath me. Even my hearing is incredible, listening to people chatting away 5 miles away. My hearts having a race by itself in my chest as I quickly get up, booking it away from the cat and whatever it has done to me. Not paying attention because I'm too freaked out, I trip over a near by bridge in the park I'm in, falling over the edge, 15 feet towards the cement ground. Gasping, I twist and contort my body around till I it the ground softly, landing on my feet in a crouched position and my hand supporting myself on the ground.

My breath quickens, "What the fuck is happening to me?!"

I jump up, shaking my entire body, unsure what to think, then I start to dart towards the station, hoping nothing else weird happens on my way there. Reaching the loading area, I find the map on the wall along with the schedules and my ride will be here in 2 minutes. My eyes start to re-focus on my reflection in the plastic on the map, to only let out a shocked gasp. The scars that once covered my face have completely disappeared, like they never even existed. The holes that once had a lip ring, nose ring and earrings, those have all closed up as well. Then I see my eyes. Those dull, beaten, emerald green eyes looked like they've been polished to brand new.

'Just like the cats.'

Looking down, I pick up a strand of my long hair, seeing it, if it's possible, has become even blacker. I hear the subway cart come to a stop, making me turn around and jump on while I look at my wrists. The tattoos that were there just 10 minutes ago, have disappeared as well, so I'm guessing the one on my back is also gone. Confused and overwhelmed, I plop on a hard, plastic blue seat as the cart starts to move.

'What just happened to me?'
♠ ♠ ♠
UHHHH -sheepishly grins- HAY GUYZ...it's been um...quite a while... :\
I'm EXTREMELY sorry about that! I was really going to just stop all my stories and say f-it but...I've recently become obsessed with the Joker again aaaand it's restarted the flame and I MUST FINISH THIS!
Not just this, but the rest of my stories. One by one. This I want finished by the end of winter. So...I'm excited, I've missed writing oh so much.
And I'm sure you've all noticed, I deleted what I DID have because I messed up and forgot all my ideas and completely messed it up, probably confusing a lot. SO I decided to delete everything but the first chapter, I believe I just redid it. AND I've also changed the title, I thought it would be good for a change :]
WELL MY 41 SUBSCRIBERS....I hope most of you are still around and some new ones will stop by, check it out and the first and second installments of this story.
I've got some great ideas so I hope you all have enjoyed it as well!!
Comments and shtuff would be appreciated ;]

Image