Until Their Dying Day

Todd turn around

“What are you talking about and what is your problem?”

“I am talking about that you and me are together because when you went in my car that is a sign of togetherness in my country and well you know heather right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, yesterday she went home and we were in a car accident and she got killed and I am so mad because I was driving and I was thinking about you and I ran into another car head first, so it is your fault.”

When he said that his face looked red and it was scaring my. He put his hand in one of his pockets and pulled out a four inch knife. He held it up and walked towards me.

“TODD or somebody Help!!!!!!”

I kicked Rick on the stomach, but he didn’t even flinch. Just then somebody jumped on his back and he fell down.

“TODD!!!”

He punched Rick right on the cheek and he punched him back. I called the nurse and the nurse called security. When Security came they took Rick away and threw him out of the hospital.

“Are you ok?”

“Yea I am fine and you?”

“Good.”

“I gave him a hug and I looked at my hand and it was all bloody. I didn’t know why.

“Todd can you turn around please?”

He did and then I called the nurses office and she rushed right in and he took Todd away.