Until Their Dying Day

Todd wake up

“Where am I going why did you call the nurses Lexie?”

“Wait! I did that because you were stabbed by Rick with a venom that can kill you if you don’t have it taken out you will die.”

His face looked all pail his brunette hair went to sweat and his eyes went big, his mouth dropped. The nurses took him away. I started to cry because I didn’t know If he would make it threw. I started to think of Chris again and I wept more and more and more. I cried myself to sleep.
When I awoke it was ten o’clock in the morning. I called for a nurse.

“How is Todd?”

“We don’t know he had surgery last night for the venom.”

“Where is he?”

“In a room, downstairs.”

“This morning you are going to have surgery on your knee to get the tumor out.”

“Oh ok now I feel much better.”

After she left I felt like I was going to puke. I couldn’t believe it. My boyfriend just had surgery and they don’t know how he is and I going to have surgery on my knee because of my tumor. Just then Rick walked in the door.

“What are you doing here?”

“To say I am sorry about coming after you with a knife.”

“Why are you saying sorry to me you stabbed Todd!”

“I was going over to Todd’s room and say that I was truly sorry about stabbing him to. I have changed. I didn’t mean to do anything wrong, but I was taking drugs. If Todd doesn’t make it.”

“He is going to make It nothing will change he is he is he is I know he will. Get Out Of My Room!!!”

Just like that Rick left. I wanted to just go down to where Todd was, but I couldn’t because some guy nurses came in with a stretcher and were saying that it was time to go have surgery. I didn’t want to go. I wanted to stay in my room until I heard the update on Todd. They picked me up and tried to put me on the stetcher. They tried really hard.
“Let me go, I don’t want to go with you I wasn’t ot stay and wait for Todd to get out of the surgery room.”

“You can’t wait because if you don’t have the surgery now you might have to have your leg amputated on.”

“I don’t want that to happen.”

“Then you will have to have the surgery now.”

I got on the stretcher and they took me down to the elevator and down to level nine. When we got out I saw Rick. He was waiting there with flowers. He asked the guys to stop.

“Here lexie, I brought you these flowers because where I come from giving flowers is a symbol for forgiveness and luck.”

“Wow, thanks.”

I left to go into the room. They knocked me out. When I woke up it was seven in the morning, I looked down and I started to scream, my leg was gone it was nowhere. Just then I woke up torn off the covers. My leg was still there my heart was pounding really fast and I was sweating.

“Lexie, are you ok?”

“Yea. I’m fine.”

“That’s good because when I heard you scream. I thought that Rick guy was back so I rushed in here with a knife.”

“Very funny.”

“No I am serious. Look here’s the knife.”

“Wait. Come sit down here I want to talk to you.”

He came over and sat down.

“Well, how is your back?”

“It is fine look. I have fourteen stiches.”

“That’s a lot.”

“The doctor said that you have twenty.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

Todd laid down next to me and we started talking. Then we fell asleep.

In the morning, when I woke up I saw that Todd was still in the bed. I looked up and I saw Rick. I jumped up and I woke up Todd.