Anatomy of a Girl

Chapter Two

"So, for 25 days there will be no asking for my memory homework. Wow, that will be weird."

"I know, how the hell do you manage a ninety-eight average in that class? The next highest grade is a seventy-seven!"

"Whoa, what do you have in there?"

"A sixty-nine." He grinned.

"Bye Levi, have a good holiday!" I waved as we got into our cars. He threw the peace sign and took off.

"Colby Jack, it is the fucking holiday's! Twenty five days of no Mrs. Emmott, no Mrs. Smith, no Mrs. Dodd, no anything!" Jacqui screamed on the hood of my car.

"I know, isn't it great?" I asked tampering with the heat. "Need a ride?"

"Duh, let's go!" She yelled rolling off my car and onto the ground. I shook my head and unlocked the rest of the doors.

"What are planning on doing the next twenty five days?" I asked.

"Uh, your house."

"Uh, not, I'm going out of town."

"You have to be fucking kidding kidding me!" She yelled. "You're entire family lives here in Atlanta."

"My aunt Janice lives in Colorado. I get to see Cassy and Robert."

"How do you expect me to spend my Christmas? With Dana, Matthew, and Collin? I think not."

"Fine, I'll ask my mom. You spoiled little butt hole. Turn some music on."

"You know, in math class, I wrote the lyrics to Chelsea Dagger in my notebook about five times." Jacqui told me as she started to play The Fratellis.

"Oh really, I wrote the lyrics to-"

"Levi Johnston in math class." I growled.

"Well, I talked my cousin Robin on the phone last night," I pushed my glasses up. "And she said that she is going to give me a Christmas holiday to remember."

"Only Levi could do that."

"I don't like Levi. We're just friends. You know I like Bryan Welling." I pulled in my house and sat there.

"Well then." Jacqui said and got out. "I have to be home by four."
♠ ♠ ♠
The kid on the summary page would be my lovely friend Chassidy. Pre-pregenancy. Isn't she model-ishous? Comment and stuffies!