Anatomy of a Girl

Chapter Three

Now boarding Flight Forty-Five

"That's us." I yelled, skipping to the plane. My mom and dad stayed behind, struggling with our luggage. Jacqui- who after hours of begging her parents and my parents had been allowed to come along- pushed her bags on a silver cart. I beat them to the plane about two minutes before everyone else.

"How do you expect to spend three weeks with one tiny bag?" Jacqui asked.

"It's called necessities." I shook the bag in the air. "Besides, Robin is gonna take me shopping." I winked at my dad. He caressed his pocket in a protective way.

"Where are we going again?" Jacqui asked. I rolled my eyes and boarded the plane.

"Colby, you're not nervous? I brought a brown paper bag along if you need it." My mom yelled from across the aisle. Jacqui laughed.

"It's fine with me if Colby Jack releases her last meal and a couple other things I refuse to mention for pg reasons on me and my brand new pants." Jacqui sarcastically yelled back.

"Well, Jacqui, do you want to sit beside me?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am." She stuck her tongue out. We switched before they made us fasten our seat belts. As the plane began to roll, I noticed Jacqui shaking.

"Psst, Jacqui, are you scared?" I asked in a taunting voice.

"No, just a little cold. Are you?" She asked with a risky look on her face.

"Eh, a little. An iPod can ease my mind. How about a music video..." I pulled my iPod out of my pocket. "Aha, A Little Less Sixteen Candles. I do love this video. Two of the hottest guys in the world. Brendon Urie and Patrick Stump." I raised my eyebrows. I'm not the whole in love with a band because their singer is hot type girl. But Jacqui, you will never know until you see her bedroom.

"Okay...oh my god." Her eyes blew up and next thing you know, my mom was covered in Jacqui's puke! All four of us- yes, even my sleeping father- stared at Jacqui and the green goo falling from my mom's legs.

"Oh my Fall Out Boy." I muttered.

"Oh frick. I am so sorry Mrs. B! I swear, it's just.. I've never been on a plane before and-"

"Jacqui, it's fine, we all do it on our first plane ride. You're okay." My mom comforted her as she scrubbed her legs with a soapy towel. I snickered and sat back.

"I can tell this is going to be on very long ride." I said stretching every letter. My dad agreed with a long uh-huh.