Forbidden Love

This is a story about a teenage girl at the age of sixteen who is falling deeply in love with her boyfriend, Billie Joe Armstrong. The problem is, her dad hates Billie Joe. He thinks Billie is just a second class, garage band playing, unintelligent kid who doesn't have any experience in life and knows nothing about love.

But Billie Joe is determined to prove him different. To prove his love for Amery to her father and show that he was sincere. Because even though she believed him, her parents greatly disapproved.

They didn't like her hanging out with her great friends Mike and Tre either. But will she ever be able to stand up to them and tell them that it's just something that they're going to have to deal with? Or will she have to give her three best friends up forever?

Let's go find out!

Note To Readers:

I do not owe anything to Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool, or anyone else from or associated with Green Day. Any phone numbers in this story will be fake and I have not tried contacting any of them, so please do not try contacting any of them yourself, because they may or may not be activated. This is just simply another of my fan-fic stories. Enjoy your reading!
  1. Sneaking Out Again
    Almost every night, at 11:30 PM, he'd sneak up to her window and take her out somewhere. She was always back before morning, so her parents never knew she was gone.
  2. Making A Break Through
    "Ar-are you serious?" I stammered. "I don't make jokes Amery, you know this.