And It Started With Love

I Want You

She sat on the edge of the cliff, her legs in the air, the wind touching her face. She leaned back and sighed, content. The sounds of Nightwish played in the background as she breathed in and out in total relaxation.

Down there was all the comotion, the concert, the music, the rock n roll. But up here, the calming breeze that swept cooled her mind from the bustling and the business of the gig that was playing on land.

She smiled, it had been a while since she has been alone, spent some time with herself. It was always music or the guys. She was always with the band, sometimes, time for herself seemed impossible.

But she loved it. She loved music, a passion she had since young. Her father was a music maestro, one that she looked up to, her idol. But he died when she was three months old. How she knew him and made him such a god to her, you ask? Growing up, she listened to her dad’s compositions, the deep lyrics, the great music. She only knew him through that, but it was enough to know his soul and his passion. She would’ve loved to know him better, to have him around while she was growing up. But then, if he hadn’t died, she probably wouldn’t be who she is now.

Proffesional guitarist was her profession. The band of the year, that was their title. To many, she made the most to-die-for lyrics. Accompanied with amazing solos Synyster Gates is jealous of. But to her, it was all the same. One way or another, everyone in the business was aiming for one thing, to make music. To bring joy. And to pursue one’s passion.

Did I ever read what I wrote you?Did you ever listen to what we played?” Marco’s strong voice echoed in a distance.

Tuomas’ verse was heard and she smiled. Tuomas was her manager, the key to her band’s success, her idol and her best friend. There was a ton a of words she could describe him as, quiet, soulful, funny, witty. He was anything and everything. He can get away with things that she can never imagine even doing and he would tell her tales that would amaze her like no other. The tales were not true, however.

She smiled.

He was the one that told her he came to this place often. Tuomas knew that Sarah had a thing for the lead singer of a certain Finnish band. She just didn’t want to admit it. So he told her, he often hinted where the former was or where that singer usually hung out at. And this time, Sarah couldn’t contain herself, she needed to find out.

It wasn’t as if him and her didn’t know each other. They were best friends, in fact. They often spent time together, him telling her how he made it and her telling him how she pictured her father and how proud he’d be if he had seen her now. They shared stories, sad and happy and were there for each other every time the other is in trouble.

“Alone?”

She jerked up, surprised at the sudden noise that interupted the silence. She turned around, her hazel eyes meeting his sharp green ones. She smiled at him.

She nodded her head to his question and turned back to the scene in front of her.

He stayed still in his position, not wanting to move, wanting her to come forward to him instead.

Tuomas had sent him here, saying that she was here. He didn’t want to admit it to the keyboardist that he had a certain liking for the lead guitarist. He didn’t know why though. He felt as if she knew him, she just reaches into his soul and sees it. She reads him like a book, knowing what he’s thinking, knowing when something’s wrong and when something’s perfectly fine. She lights up his life, even at the saddest of moments. She was his life.

She stood up, sighing. She still faced the direction of the music, taking in the last few minutes of Nightwish.

The wind blew gently as she made her way over to him. He features glowing as the sun shone upon her tanned skin.

“Do you know what I want in life Valo?” She asked as he was a few a inches away from him.

He looked down, “What?”

“A soulmate.”

He raised his brows, “Have you found him?”

She shrugged.

“What’re the features do you want your lover to possess?” He asked, he had to know, to improve on his already godly self.

She grinned, “I don’t know. Someone who’s… quiet.”

“Quiet like who? Tuomas quiet,” At this, she shrugged, “or Linde quiet?”

She chuckled, “Deffinitely not Linde quiet.”

“So it’s Tuomas quiet then?”

She shook her head, “It’s Ville quiet.”

Once again, his brows were raised.

“Which Ville are we talking about here?”

“Ville Valo. Oh, you know him, that lead singer of that band.” She teased.

“Oh, that nobody, yeah? What do you like so much about him?”

She shrugged, “How he walks, how he talks, how coy he is, how sexy he looks in plaid boxers.”

His smirking face was now crimson red, blushing.

She shook her head, laughing and turned back to the music playing. While Your Lips Are Still Red was being performed by Nightwish’s bassist and keyboardist.

“So what you’re saying is… is that you want someone like me?” He asked, his eyes fixed on her. He couldn’t take them off this beautiful creature. The creature that has just hinted that she has a thing for him.

“I don’t want someone like you, Ville Valo,” She stated, walking towards him once again, “I want you.”

Their face were inches apart from one another, his breath hot on her features. He dipped his head down and crashed his lips on hers. She had one arm around his neck, pulling him closer and had the other fingers entwined with his his.

“Do you wanna go out with me, Sarah Lei?” He asked as they broke away from the kiss.

“Dude, you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for those words to come out from you lips.”

He smirked, and once again, his lips were attached to hers in a passionate kiss.